LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I got a rental so I can pick people up from their hotels if they want (well, 4 people).

^ It does not get anymore luxurious than that
My wife and I are going - text me at 850-583-1367 (google voice), letting us know who you are and that you're from the 'zone so we can try to meet up with fellow fans either before or after the game. It would be cool if everyone could meet up after the game for a group pic.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I got a rental so I can pick people up from their hotels if they want (well, 4 people).

I know man .. rolling 5 deep in my economy rental car.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I know man .. rolling 5 deep in my economy rental car.

LOVIN' how us Niners are coming together this weekend! CAN'T WAIT! #QUESTFORSIX
gonna be epic.

May take you up on that Matt
Anyone NOT attending the game?
im going with my gf(shes a greenbay fan, boo) and taking my twins(4 months) to their first niner game. we are looking for some people to hangout with. before the game. no after party for us unforunately with the babies. we are staying at the bestwestern on peachtree. is anyone welcome at this tailgate party? and we aew driving from VA saturday morning
[ Edited by jojo916 on Jan 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM ]
Originally posted by jojo916:
im going with my gf(shes a greenbay fan, boo) and taking my twins(4 months) to their first niner game. we are looking for some people to hangout with. before the game. no after party for us unforunately with the babies. we are staying at the bestwestern on peachtree. is anyone welcome at this tailgate party? and we aew driving from VA saturday morning

Yessir fam, all Niners fans are welcome to the tailgate! The more, the better! Be safe on that road!
cool thanks bro

Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Dan, I am from Charlotte and we are heading down early Saturday morning. Shooting to get to the lot around 8:30-9:00. I'd say bring whatever you want. If we have enough people there we should have a bunch of stuff.

The game starts at 3 PM, so we might roll in about 12 or 1 PM. I can bring beer, which is what I believe everyone else is bringing. But, then again, one can never have too much beer :)

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Where is this tailgate at?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yellow lot at 9.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yellow lot at 9.
Updated the first post to reflect location and time. We're killing it with this thing right now!

For those traveling on Friday, be careful of this massive snow storm that's going to hit the southeast. Not calling for anymore than 3-6 inches, but ice etc. will be a factor and it's widespread across like 7 states. They say it should move out to sea early Friday so hopefully things will be ok on the interstates shortly after that.
From what I've been the weather is suppose to be 58 and sunny on Sunday. Good weather for tailgating.
Share 49ersWebzone