There are 211 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Hey all, I just picked up a mini portable grill at the store so we'll be all set for tomorrow morning. It's almost here can't wait!

Fellas, WE ARE ON THE WAY from New Jersey! We will get to Atlanta at 9:15P and staying at Hilton Garden Inn Midtown!!

See Ya there!!!
Originally posted by newjersey24:
Fellas, WE ARE ON THE WAY from New Jersey! We will get to Atlanta at 9:15P and staying at Hilton Garden Inn Midtown!!

See Ya there!!!

You're not too far from us. We're also in Midtown, but we are renting a condo through AirBnB. It's much cheaper than a hotel. We're gonna hit the aquarium in the morning, then my son and I should be at lot Yellow between 12 and 1 PM.
100 miles out! Here we go!
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Alright gentleman. I am going to get on the road around 3:00 this afternoon. Right now I have 2-packs of hamburgers and 2-packs of hotdogs. A case of beer, solo cups, a portable grill, charcoal, paper towels, paper plates, trash bags, a corn hole set, a football, three folding chairs and a eight foot folding table.

Sounds great! I'll also bring what I can! I've been out all day telling Niner fans about the tailgate. So many of them were pumped about getting up with us. See you guys in the morning
Originally posted by maddman23:
Sounds great! I'll also bring what I can! I've been out all day telling Niner fans about the tailgate. So many of them were pumped about getting up with us. See you guys in the morning

Spread the word!
Who's got it better then us!?!?!?

49er Faithful living in ATL. Im looking forward to linking up with yall. Do you got to have tickets to tail gate??

I've actually organized a NFC CHAMPIONSHIP Game pre-party going on right now (Saturday) at Twisted Taco in Perimeter. heres the details: http://twitpic.com/bwf8al its for 49ers and Falcons fans but its good way for the 49ergang to link up tonight.

The address is: 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Road #32 Atlanta, GA 30346(770) 399-0991

Ill be in a grey thermal and and red 49er hat.

Have yall decided on which lot we are meeting at?
^YELLOW LOT!
Damn the yellow lot sold out! Old news i know. Im late to the game. Looks like im taking the train into the Dome. Ill bring a cooler and cases #GOLDBLOODED!

Follow me on twitter too @micxsic
Eating at Ruth's cris now... Anyone downtown?

Originally posted by bdog76:
Eating at Ruth's cris now... Anyone downtown?

There's people at Gibney's Pub downtown
Originally posted by GOLDBLOODED_SICO:
Who's got it better then us!?!?!?

49er Faithful living in ATL. Im looking forward to linking up with yall. Do you got to have tickets to tail gate??

I've actually organized a NFC CHAMPIONSHIP Game pre-party going on right now (Saturday) at Twisted Taco in Perimeter. heres the details: http://twitpic.com/bwf8al its for 49ers and Falcons fans but its good way for the 49ergang to link up tonight.

The address is: 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Road #32 Atlanta, GA 30346(770) 399-0991

Ill be in a grey thermal and and red 49er hat.

Have yall decided on which lot we are meeting at?

Man I'm mad that I'm just now getting home and seeing this! I was just down there! I live in ATL too, hope to see you at the tailgate tomorrow!
Everybody be safe tonight! Been out all day spreading that word at all the hotels and malls. We're gonna be DEEP at the tailgate. #NINERS
Everybody take a crap load of pictures and post them here. Make sure to take one whole group pic.

Go 9ers!!!
Gibneys pub? I'm flyin in rite now. People will still be there in an hour?

Talbert
Share 49ersWebzone