LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 449 users in the forums

WWL...you nervous?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ILLUMINATI!!!
eh I mean at this point these guys understand the magnitude of these games.

When you make it to the NFC Championship game and get as close as we did last year it's hard to take every single regular season game seriously.

I think Justin Smith's comments this morning set aside any fears I had.

That loss provided inspiration throughout the offseason. And, now, the 49ers are back to the point where their season ended in disappointment a year ago.

"The majority of the guys in the locker room were here last year and felt the disappointment," Smith said. "We were so excited after winning the Saints game. I didn't feel the same 'We did it' and this and that after the Packers game.

Link
There are three parts to the season...Pre, Regular, and Post:

Pre: W-L-W-W
Reg: W-W-L-W-W-L....W-W-L-W

Here are the possibilities of THE PATTERN:

1. The pattern resets itself in each part meaning we lose to Atlanta or the Superbowl based upon how the Pre and Regular Seasons began.
2. The pattern flows from one part to the other - we lose to Atlanta. But this contradicts THE PATTERN since we have won four in a row from pre-season to regular.

Let's go back to # 1. In post-season Which pattern will it be? W-L or W-W-L? If there was really the same pattern that reset, we would have W-W-L-W in pre-season.

Looking closely,

We can see that an additional win is added in each part before the eventual loss:

Pre: W-L
Reg: W-W-L
Post-W-W-W

Therefore, according to this new hidden pattern..We win it all.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

1. The pattern resets itself in each part meaning we lose to Atlanta or the Superbowl based upon how the Pre and Regular Seasons began.
2. The pattern flows from one part to the other - we lose to Atlanta. But this contradicts THE PATTERN since we have won four in a row from pre-season to regular.

Let's go back to # 1. In post-season Which pattern will it be? W-L or W-W-L? If there was really the same pattern that reset, we would have W-W-L-W in pre-season.

Looking closely,

We can see that an additional win is added in each part before the eventual loss:

Post-W-W-W

I likey
We haven't even had WWIII yet.
This is BS. /thread
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'm nervous because it's the NFCCG. Anyone who thinks it's gonna be a cake walk, is out they gat damned mind.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

Looking closely,

Post-W-W-W

Win Win Lombardi
I'm always nervous when it comes to the Niners. I believe in them, but am still nervous.

Solved the mystery

Its WW?WW?

That explains the tie

We are winning the Super Bowl

Originally posted by 16to87:
Win Win Lombardi

WE BROKE THE PATTERN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone