There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Watch or listen to Niner game via mobile phone or tablet??

• kdogg
  • Veteran
I can't watch the game live because of scheduling conflict. Obviously, I'll have my DVR set to record. During the season, I could easily use my Sunday Ticket app to watch the game. Since it's the playoffs, it's going to be very hard to avoid texts, calls, and even in person comments about the game since everyone knows I'm a die hard Niners fan. Is there a way for me to watch or listen to the game live?? Do any local Bay area stations broadcast Ustream or something like that??
49ers have a mobile app for listening

Simply 49ers in your (Android) play store or try 49ers Gameday Live
[ Edited by KEGster on Jan 15, 2013 at 1:38 PM ]
There is an application for your iPhone called Tunein Radio. Find San Francisco station, 95.7 The Game, they will be broadcasting the NFC/AFC Championship games this weekend.

Originally posted by kidash98:
There is an application for your iPhone called Tunein Radio. Find San Francisco station, 95.7 The Game, they will be broadcasting the NFC/AFC Championship games this weekend.

Tunein is both android or iphone.
Pro Radio app is great. Tunein records so it eats battery a little more.
I watch the game in firstrow.com.if you have Android..avoid stupid apples devices..the give you several links...watching is better than listening..good luck
Originally posted by kidash98:

Used this app when we played AZ a couple weeks ago cause I had to work that Sunday. Real good app, lots of radio stations to choose from.
Call in sick. End Thread.
nvm
[ Edited by ginseng1000 on Jan 15, 2013 at 8:40 PM ]
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Call in sick. End Thread.

My son is a senior and has a basketball game. My other son has a tournament playoff game that may overlap my older son's game.

Never had to choose between Niners playoff games or my kids sporting events.
[ Edited by kdogg on Jan 16, 2013 at 6:17 AM ]
Firstrowsports (dot) eu. I watch from my Note all the time
Originally posted by kdogg:
My son is a senior and has a basketball game. My other son has a tournament playoff game that may overlap my older son's game.

Never had to choose between Niners playoff games or my kids sporting events.

have someone record your son's games. you won't wanna miss the show we put on in ATL
Originally posted by Squidp:
Firstrowsports (dot) eu. I watch from my Note all the time

I think firstrowsports works on an Apple device with the Skyfire browser.

Not 100% sure as I have not tried it but it says on firstrows website that it does.
Or you can get a Slingbox.
I like watching the TV show live wherever i am and a smart phone is a good assistant.However i can be disturbed by some unexpected spamming phone calls when i enjoy the show.My friend recommend me the cell phone jammers which can be good to block phone signals.I may consider it.