LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I am torn and last year I wanted to play at home and that didn't turn out so I will just see how the cards fall and not root for anyone.

Agreed anything but the Giants in hind sight. So I guess I should root for Seattle then? Hard to bring myself to do that though.....
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by CDN_C_Hawks:
When I hear 9ers fan wanting to travel to Atlanta....really states a message....you don't want to meet the Seahawks again....Can't blame ya really.

I am so jealous of Seattle ..

All we got is...

Plus the Seahawks have a 92 year old bull dyke granny coaching their team.

So much win.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Agreed anything but the Giants in hind sight. So I guess I should root for Seattle then? Hard to bring myself to do that though.....

Well if you use the opposite of last year's logic since that didn't work we would want Falcons on the road and not Seattle at home. Very similar circumstances as well... both #1 seeds (packers and falcons this year) vs the lower seed hot team (giants last year and seattle this year). We got the hot team last year and could get it this year. Maybe we will (would have for last year) be better off going on the road against the top record team who isn't necessarily hot. I think we are capable of beating either one if we play like we did tonight but a lot can change from one week to the next. We have been Heckle and Jekyll at times this year.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I WANT SEATTLE. AT HOME. f**k EM UP. SHOW THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC !!!!!!!!!!

I still think of that team and its fans as lower life forms, unworthy of being called a rival of the great San Francisco 49ers.

I want to crush their spines underneath the heel of my boot though. I want to see that team savaged beyond belief, humiliated in front of every sentient being on this blue marble.

It will be GLORIOUS.
I'd rather play the Falcons, their players won't purposely try to injury our guys, and f**k us over if we advance to the big dance.
I am torn and last year I wanted to play at home and that didn't turn out so I will just see how the cards fall and not root for anyone.

i dont care about last years results.

i want seattle at home, and i want to f**king destroy them
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I want Sea Hawks to win tomorrow. Home game against anyone >>> Road game against anyone in playoffs. Bring those b***hes here...there are talkin' too much crap after winning a home game. I want to shut them up and want the 49ers to personally slap that smirk off Caroll's face.

I really hate those guys...and I want 9ers to kick them out of the playoffs.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i dont care about last years results.

i want seattle at home, and i want to f**king destroy them

this this this! f**k last year...this is a different team and we've a score to settle. Let them b***hes come to SF
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Whoever wins out of that game, I will want the other team! But that's just me.

Mighty fine to be back in the NFCCG.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Whoever wins out of that game, I will want the other team! But that's just me.

Mighty fine to be back in the NFCCG.

Yeah, it means we can redeem ourselves. Glad, we don't have Williams going into this game returning punts.
Go 49ers!
Go 49ers!
Go 49ers!
whoever comes out of the other NFCDG, but especially if it's Seattle and we host next week, mods and fellow vets gotta police the inevitable noob premature Super Bowl threads that are gonna start coming outta the woodwork...

last year might be given a pass due to the exuberance following beating the saints after making the playoffs for the first time in 9 years, and then the unexpected seeming windfall of HOSTING an NFCCG against a team the Niners had already beat during the regular season in the giants. However too many people on NT, but especially noobs, in the week leading up to that now infamous giants game were overlooking that team and making threads about facing the pats or ravens...bad juju

hopefully everyone learned their lesson and we can all nip in the bud any premature threads this time around....
Share 49ersWebzone