LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I WANT SEATTLE. AT HOME. f**k EM UP. SHOW THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC !!!!!!!!!!

Same here bro!!! I want them to run a jumbo package with Willis blocking so he can lay that punk She-Man. However, both teams is fine with me. I want Seattle because, I want the niners to put the same beat down on them like tonight for obvious reasons. I want the dirty birds because of history. From seeing Jamal Anderson flying to the goal line and doing his dirty bird dance. Hearst twisting his ankle. Nate Clements getting burned by Rody White and Dre Bly fumbling that interception. The look on their faces when they blew us out here 4 years ago really sux and how they got lucky the following year because again somebody fumbled an interception return.

Bold predictions
If its Seattle...

Niners 52
Seahawks 6

Niners going for it on 4th and goal with only 30 seconds left just to run up the score. Crabtree abusing Sherman all day long and Whitner cracking Lynch like Pierre Thomas.

If it's Falcons...

Niners 44
Falcons 2

Just like how the Giants killed them last year. Niners going nuts after a safety.
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Aint afraid of losing to Seattle. Afraid Seattle will hurt some of our players because of cheap shots.

Pretty sure i saw a niners player run and dive helmet first into a guy who had already been tackled with 3 people on him. But yeah, the Seahawks are the ones who "cheap shot"
And that Didnt need the refs picture would be pretty creative ill admit....too bad the only thing i think of when niners and hawks take shots is 42-13

Lol ok bro. Come to candlestick and try putting up more than 6 points next week.
I want the Hags but I don't think they'll make it past the Falcons...they looked weak last week against the Skins and RG3 had to give them the game.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Aint afraid of losing to Seattle. Afraid Seattle will hurt some of our players because of cheap shots.

Pretty sure i saw a niners player run and dive helmet first into a guy who had already been tackled with 3 people on him. But yeah, the Seahawks are the ones who "cheap shot"
And that Didnt need the refs picture would be pretty creative ill admit....too bad the only thing i think of when niners and hawks take shots is 42-13

When I think of it, I think of Harbaugh's 3-1 record against Carrol in the NFL and 7-2 record against him all time.

Carrol is Harbaugh's b*tch.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by CDN_C_Hawks:
When I hear 9ers fan wanting to travel to Atlanta....really states a message....you don't want to meet the Seahawks again....Can't blame ya really.

LOL, this picture is fantastic!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
If we play Seattle, one thing I'd like see is Sherman's man run him into a pick across the middle. Seeing the mutha f**ker get laid out/decleated would be worth any penalty we get.
[ Edited by kray28 on Jan 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM ]
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
When I think of it, I think of Harbaugh's 3-1 record against Carrol in the NFL and 7-2 record against him all time.

Carrol is Harbaugh's b*tch.

"Sweet Meat Pete", as the boys in college used to call him, is everyone's b**ch.
  • dj43
ESPN poll shows 65% pick Seattle to beat Atlanta. I agree. Seahawks at the 'stick next week.
I was wondering what you niner fans were cheering for more.
Seahawks to win, so you can have it at home.
Or Falcons to win, because they probably wouldnt stand a chance at stopping your offense.
What do you prefer?
I think of it this way. Seahawks win, its going to be a war to get into the superbowl.
Falcons win, enjoy your trip to the superbowl.

i like fans like this... come in here.. just to talk some talk and are realistic.. not crazy ass mofos like some of the people we get in here!

i want the game at the stick! and your hawks! i want to rip off their wings and drink their blood!

oh and i want it at the stick just so i can go to the my second straight NFCC.
i like bein the number 2 seed than the number one i think, we always played on saturdays.. which means this sunday we get an extra day off to rest. long week compared to a short week for our opponet.

If the Seahawks take care of business tomorrow, we will see you at your place for a chance to go to the superbowl. Its going to be a bloodbath, And i think it will be enough for this rivalry to be considered legit.
I dont know why so much hate for sherman on here though, i guess his trash talk, but it was Kam who was gong around blowing your players up. Not Sherman.
I'd like to see the hawks again, at home for some sweet payback. Than again I'd like to see colin go falcons because i don't think the defense is nearly as good as the hawks is, but the falcons offense is more than enough to beat the hawks... Should be a good game tomorrow
The Seahawks aren't nearly as strong away from their precious stadium. Why is everyone all over their nuts? If RGIII hadn't tweaked his knee on the second scoring drive, we would be cheering for the skins right now.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by CDN_C_Hawks:
When I hear 9ers fan wanting to travel to Atlanta....really states a message....you don't want to meet the Seahawks again....Can't blame ya really.

I am so jealous of Seattle ..

All we got is...

Plus the Seahawks have a 92 year old bull dyke granny coaching their team.
I am torn and last year I wanted to play at home and that didn't turn out so I will just see how the cards fall and not root for anyone.
Share 49ersWebzone