LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
would like to beat Sea but dont want them to have another win this year

Yeah, I don't mind going to Atlanta to play.
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
I was wondering what you niner fans were cheering for more.
Seahawks to win, so you can have it at home.
Or Falcons to win, because they probably wouldnt stand a chance at stopping your offense.
What do you prefer?
I think of it this way. Seahawks win, its going to be a war to get into the superbowl.
Falcons win, enjoy your trip to the superbowl.

either way i will be happy... that would be kinda awesome to have an all nfc west NFC championship though
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by jreff22:
would like to beat Sea but dont want them to have another win this year

Yeah, I don't mind going to Atlanta to play.

I have heard they have had trouble selling all of their tickets
It's clear to see that our offense will carry this team to the championship. Lets go. KAEP is the real deal. What a f**king stud.
I'm so proud of our fanbase. There weren't many packer fans there that i could see on TV. I love the sea of red.

-tears of joy
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I was wondering what you niner fans were cheering for more.
Seahawks to win, so you can have it at home.
Or Falcons to win, because they probably wouldnt stand a chance at stopping your offense.
What do you prefer?
I think of it this way. Seahawks win, its going to be a war to get into the superbowl.
Falcons win, enjoy your trip to the superbowl.

You should worry about your own team, and leave us to worry about our own.

It's like Crabtree said, "only team I root for is the 49ers"

Whoever wins, wins.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I WANT SEATTLE. AT HOME. f**k EM UP. SHOW THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC !!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly....how sweet it would be to knock them out of the playoffs and make Pete Carroll cough up his wade of hubba-bubba bubblegum!!
Nothing will satisfy me more (other than a SB win) than to put a stake into the Seahawks at home in the NFCCG.
Please, no SI cover this year....

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ali jinxed us....

Ready for the rematch against the seachickens
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I miss the I formation.....
its wasn't long ago , the NFC -W was thought of as the weak division, but when you look at the fan support , this division RAWKS. I feel great about the Hawks coming to the Stick for the NFCC game, and you 9er fans know this is not the same team you squeaked by last time at home. great win tonight
Originally posted by kray28:
You should worry about your own team, and leave us to worry about our own.

It's like Crabtree said, "only team I root for is the 49ers"

Whoever wins, wins.
Literally every other post on this was about who the niners will play next week. So i just asked with more specifics, I have hours to kill before our game.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Literally every other post on this was about who the niners will play next week. So i just asked with more specifics, I have hours to kill before our game.

So? I can only speak for myself, and I do not give a crap who wins your game. Whoever wins, wins.
Share 49ersWebzone