There are 231 users in the forums

Smith, Tolzien thread. Yet again

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The name alex smith needs to become a dirty word in the zone. The quicker this guy is shipped out the better.he's a cancer in the zone and more importantly on this team!
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Your guy cost us the Superbowl buddy. Accept it. He choked hard that first half. Karma. Accept responsibility. It's what adults do.

I guess you'll be posting in the NFL Talk forum next year. Happy Trails!
I wish Alex the best. As stated yesterday, a win without.a major contribution by Alex would seem a bit incomplete. He held this team together through the lockout, coordinating practices, flying guys out on his dime, having dudes stay over at his house. The guy was here through the bad days. Too bad he didn't get a chance to get a ring before going to a dog team.
Not gonna say that Kap played a perfect game, no he definitely made mistakes and is as much to blame for the loss as the rest of the team. But you make it sound like he was the only factor, which was definitely not the case here.

I do wish Alex the best of luck wherever he ends up (please god not the Jets), it'll be weird seeing him wear a different uniform, that's for sure.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I wish Alex the best. As stated yesterday, a win without.a major contribution by Alex would seem a bit incomplete. He held this team together through the lockout, coordinating practices, flying guys out on his dime, having dudes stay over at his house. The guy was here through the bad days. Too bad he didn't get a chance to get a ring before going to a dog team.

He had his chance last year.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

and Kyle Williams blew it...twice.
  • Jiks
Anyone see at the very end right before they cut to the trophy presentation I think Ed Redd came up to Alex and said something like "Hey man what ever team you go to next year...." then it cut to commercial break. Wonder what was said.

Kap was given the keys to a Lamborghini doe.

Technically the 49ers were a dog team in 2010. Who knows, with all the luck he might stumble onto a very good team in the making. The salary cap god works in very mysterious ways.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
The name alex smith needs to become a dirty word in the zone. The quicker this guy is shipped out the better.he's a cancer in the zone and more importantly on this team!

Lol Alex a team cancer now??

Lmao

That's just ignorant.

Yeah...Smith has been a real locker room cancer.

and kaerpenick had his chance this year--what is the point?
Originally posted by hofer36:

and kaerpenick had his chance this year--what is the point?

The point is that Smith is going to be traded to a doormat and never have another chance. Which obviously sucks for him. Kap will have plenty of more opportunities.

I am not rubbing anything in. It really is too bad for Smith.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Feb 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
so whats the date he gets traded or released so I can plan the party ?

jk
Share 49ersWebzone