There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers X-Factor Saturday?

Aldon Smith awakens. 2+ sacks multiple pressures.
Would love to see Vernon be the X Factor for us. Last year's game against the Saints still looms so large in my mind. I feel like the playoff atmosphere is going to make some of these guys rise to the occasion.

I can also see Moss making some big plays, Kaep seems to look his way a lot in the redzone.

Is it Saturday yet??? SO PUMPED
James, I hope we use him for screens and swings, the same way that the Saints used Reggie Bush in the playoffs.
Ahmad Brooks

With Aldon and Justin banged up, Ahmad needs to have a big game. He came up big in the first meeting. Look for him to do it again.
Its Vernon Davis
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Ahmad Brooks

With Aldon and Justin banged up, Ahmad needs to have a big game. He came up big in the first meeting. Look for him to do it again.

Plus I believe he'll be matched up with an undrafted rookie playing RG. Will also be a good opportunity to swing Aldon around several times throughout the game
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Ted Ginn.

Hopefully not in a negative way.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Ahmad Brooks on D
LMJ on O
Originally posted by SaksV:
Ahmad Brooks on D
LMJ on O

This.
  • kush
  • Veteran
You mean the K-Factor??

VD will be, feel as if GB is try to eliminate Crab from the game.
LMJ on screens and flares. Capers is going to bring the heat with multiple man blitzes. The offensive line and Alex did a wonderful job in week 1 dealing with this. If Kaep can get the ball out quickly to LMJ (Kaep throw to a RB? no way!) on these blitzes, LMJ has a chance to make people miss in the open field for large gains.

Offensively, I think it's important to not get too many big gains as odd as that may sound. Grind it out against this defense. 8-12 play drives that cover 70 yards, not 4-5 play drives that cover 70 yards.
They need the use LMJ in the flat and screen passes while the wide outs go downfield..Gotta get him the ball in space.
LMJeezy

take it to the heezy..
The X factor will be our D stepping up and playing with 2011 intensity again.