There are 120 users in the forums

49ers X-Factor Saturday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Which unlikely player has the best chance to be productive this Saturday?

Who will it be?

I think LaMichael James is going to have a big impact on Saturdays game... if we are going to win which I expect us to.

Even with an injured Justin Smith, I think Ricky Jean Francois can be effective against a injury-laden Packers offensive line, hopefully freeing up Aldon.

Impact Players:
LaMichael James
RJF
Delanie Walker

Whats yours?
[ Edited by Garcia on Jan 10, 2013 at 11:32 PM ]
LMJ returning kickoffs
The 9er fans is my pick
Wow the game got moved to Sunday
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The 9er fans is my pick

I'll be there banging my rally towel against the metal railing every Defensive play like last year at the NFCC.
Ted Ginn.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

edit: lol nm
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

edit: lol nm

Quick, change the thread title before gire

49ers/Packers got flexed to Sunday Night Football
The 9er fans is my pick

I'll be there banging my rally towel against the metal railing every Defensive play like last year at the NFCC.

I will lose my voice fo sho

Lets do this !!!!

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
whole O. we need some nice long drives.

keeping Rodgers off the field is how we win.

We are going to score in bunches. Andy Lee won't see the field much, I guarantee it. I still miss Manningham though. And Kendall and Kyle
Jim harbaugh
Some may laugh but I think AJ Jenkins is the X-Factor in this game

Crabs has been rollin lately so I think GB will look to take him away 1st, then VD and Moss. I believe our coaches have been sneaky with the guy. I see him making 2 or 3 big plays in the game.

I mentioned this to some guys at work today who have no idea who he is...I expect them to know when I come back monday morning
The 9er fans is my pick

I will lose my voice fo sho

Lets do this !!!!

You think if i made a thread about banging your towels against the metal railings to make serious noise would be ok? I was pretty loud and it was just me doing it. The towel was soaking wet so made it even louder.
Originally posted by d49izme:
Some may laugh but I think AJ Jenkins is the X-Factor in this game

Crabs has been rollin lately so I think GB will look to take him away 1st, then VD and Moss. I believe our coaches have been sneaky with the guy. I see him making 2 or 3 big plays in the game.

I mentioned this to some guys at work today who have no idea who he is...I expect them to know when I come back monday morning

I would love it if this were so
Share 49ersWebzone