LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
it will be like the second cowboys game we played back in the day 38-28 packers. we are not as good as we think we are. green bay is better in the areas of wide out depth, they run the ball better than they did. thier qb is more experienced, our offensive line is s**tty in regards to pass protection, they have an offensive coordinator who knows how to use talent. we have garbage tight ends right now, our defense is suspect esp if justin is not 100 per cent and of course by having two kickers on the roster that is all you need to know about our special ed teams. rogers is going to lead them to a score on the first possession, we will be the ones who get bullied in my opinion because we have not imposed our will or have been the bully for a long time. nothing i have seen from his team since half time of the pats game makes me think sunday will be any different, the packers are playing well right now,,, the last time we did as a team in a game was vs the bears.. now you asked for an answer so please spare me any" lets just stay home" jazz
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
If we can apply pressure, not give up the big play, and make them one dimensional, niners win 28-21. That is doable as Justin Smith is back, which will help Aldon Smith, and the Packers run game is not good, despite what they believe.
they at least have a coach or offensive coordinator who can get the ball to the used car salesman running back and use his speed. roman never did it with hunter and i do not think he will with james. knowing roman he will get cute, try for long pass plays which will fall incomplete, gore will have four carries at half time, we will have lots of three and outs and then alot of people around here will roll out the shock and awe of why we are down 28-7 at half time
This its ridiculous. I guess this team is nothing without Justin Smith. Every player on our d is stone cold and if you think they dont this more than anything in the world your crazy. They want it more than the packers. Justin Smith or no. 3w 1L forget about thay. This is what its a been about and were gonna burn them down and earn the crown. TM
[ Edited by eonblue on Jan 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
42-3, packers.

Your such a bright ray of sunshine.

he just answered a question posed by the poster, the wolves of the webzone
For me it's how effective cowboy will be for our defense. I'm hoping that the offense have the game they had vs the patriots.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
This its ridiculous. I guess this team is nothing without Justin Smith. Every player on our d is stonr cold and if you think thry dont this more than anything in thr world your crazy. They want it more than the packer. Justin Smith or no. 3w 1L forget it. This is what its a been about and were gonna earn it and burn it.

the defense is nothing without justin,, have you seen our team since he got hurt. the packers want it just as much and they have a chip on their shoulder since we gave them their own home loss. the no huddle will be our undoing because the coaches in thier infinite wisdom opted not to address the area of defensive line depth this year, if justin is not effective, aldon is nothing in my opinion
Originally posted by cciowa:
it will be like the second cowboys game we played back in the day 38-28 packers. we are not as good as we think we are. green bay is better in the areas of wide out depth, they run the ball better than they did. thier qb is more experienced, our offensive line is s**tty in regards to pass protection, they have an offensive coordinator who knows how to use talent. we have garbage tight ends right now, our defense is suspect esp if justin is not 100 per cent and of course by having two kickers on the roster that is all you need to know about our special ed teams. rogers is going to lead them to a score on the first possession, we will be the ones who get bullied in my opinion because we have not imposed our will or have been the bully for a long time. nothing i have seen from his team since half time of the pats game makes me think sunday will be any different, the packers are playing well right now,,, the last time we did as a team in a game was vs the bears.. now you asked for an answer so please spare me any" lets just stay home" jazz

Unfortunately I agree. Hope it isn't so.
Originally posted by Valrod33:
my gut feeling is that we lose a close game. We have too many unknowns for me to be confident.
Whats are kicking game going to be like? Can we trust Akers or Cundiff?
How effective is Justin Smith going to be?
Can Aldon generate pass rush if Justin isnt there to help?
How is Kaepernick going to react to the playoff atmosphere?

I have to agree with VR33. I think the 49ers lose this game Packers 34 49ers 28
Yea actually i havr seen our team play. Have you? Ive pats game multiple times and cards multiple times. But think what you want the pressure.is going to get there our secondary is going to play their receivers hard. 31-18 NINERS!
42-3, packers.

You know im not a wolf cciowa. You know me better than that.

The packers only scored 40+ on two teams this year. Texans and Titans. They only held one team to under ten, and that was titans and even they scored a TD. That is the least realistic score prediction i have seen around here in awhile. We match up extremely well with GB.

Chaz has a tendancy to be a downer, and my post was meant to be sarcastic in tone.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
For me, with so many unknowns about our team (JS, defense playing up to its standards, CK's first playoff game, kicking game, etc.) it's very scary, I'm currently "very worried".

Even when I'm confident in a win, I still get nervous. I really think the Niners SHOULD win this game. I think the 49ers are overall a better team than the Packers, but because you never really know how a game is going to pan out, it makes me really nervous. I just can't wait until Saturday and it seems this week has been going by really slowly.
I was more worried about the saints last year than I am the packers this year, niners win, no sweat 26 to 20
Our defense got lit up last year in divisional round, with Justin smith.

Gonna come down to our offense and sustaining scoring drives
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
42-3, packers.

You know im not a wolf cciowa. You know me better than that.

The packers only scored 40+ on two teams this year. Texans and Titans. They only held one team to under ten, and that was titans and even they scored a TD. That is the least realistic score prediction i have seen around here in awhile. We match up extremely well with GB.

Chaz has a tendancy to be a downer, and my post was meant to be sarcastic in tone.
you are right idaho, I had no right to label you and i am sorry. I just am upset with the way our team is playing and the denial i see from the fan base. plus i did not recognize the symbol for sarcasm... a glittery care bear
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Our defense got lit up last year in divisional round, with Justin smith.

Gonna come down to our offense and sustaining scoring drives

that saints team had a better offense than this packer team IMO
Share 49ersWebzone