There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Just researched all the games that were tight or losses with the Seahawks. All of those teams run 4 - 3 defensive formations. Could this be the recipe for success ?
To be the best you gotta beat the best...I don't care what seed Atlanta is, right now Seattle is the hot team. I'd rather see the Hawks at home!
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
He was helpless against them on the road, why would he suddenly be able to beat them just because we're at home? But you're right, I don't think our defense matches up well against the Seahawks offense.

Also, let's not forget that Ryan hasn't exactly been stellar at home during the playoffs.

Russell Wilson was helpless against us on the road and suddenly beat (destroyed) us at home....
Originally posted by Sims84:
Russell Wilson was helpless against us on the road and suddenly beat (destroyed) us at home....

That was a different Russell Wilson in my opinion. I think he's far ahead of where he was.

I'm not going to jinx this game this weekend. I'll respond after this weekend...
I don't care. We aren't letting another NFC championship slip through our fingers.
Dnt get ahead of our selfs. One game at a time
Originally posted by Baldie:
That was a different Russell Wilson in my opinion. I think he's far ahead of where he was.

I'm not going to jinx this game this weekend. I'll respond after this weekend...

I wouldn't say he was that much different, they are just that much different at home. Redskins had a couple of opportunities for INT's yesterday and didn't make them, plus the fumble by Wilson that Williams couldn't scoop up and Lynch did. The Seahawks struggled to put away a team with their heart and soul barely able to move. If that game yesterday was in Seattle, the Redskins would of been blown out but they are very beatable on the road. I'll take Seattle at the Stick anyday
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Seahawks at home.

+1
Don't matter. We'd kick both of their asses
I think they win either way, but you always want home field in the playoffs
Home is way better vs the seachickens even tho I think we can run the falcons right outta the dome!
Originally posted by Sims84:

Suddenly?
His start in SF was the 7th of his career.
His start vs the Niners in Seattle was his 15th.
Sure he has a great HFA but, methinks there was a tad bit of learning in those 7 games in between (not to mention gelling of the entire team) and the 3 since.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I would just be happy to be playing. I would not really care who we play or where.
I wont care about this until after we beat the Pack. To me the bigger challenge is this week. We are not the best team for comming out hot after the bye.
Hawks AAALLLLL day