There are 163 users in the forums

Bring back Moss?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Laurent Robinson name being thrown around? He had a few flashes couple years ago for the CowGirls.
Ocho Cinco??
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Definitely, bring him back!!!

BUT

Not as a WR... just for his jokes to make us laugh. The "best WR ever" joke was the best of all time

retire already, man!!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Randy Moss not an option, 49ers' Jim Harbaugh says (edit: well, despite what the title say he only implied that)

"We're excited for the young receivers that we have," coach Jim Harbaugh said when asked about a Moss reunion. "Really feel that somebody's going to emerge there because they have to. And competition will create that. And we'll look forward to watching that."

"Harbaugh might not have explicitly ruled out Moss, but it still was a straightforward way of saying the 49ers are moving in a different direction."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000205583/article/randy-moss-not-an-option-says-49ers-coach-harbaugh?campaign=Twitter_atl
I think we should wait it out..i like our youngsters ..an who knows someone good might might I exspectedly get cut June 1st or whenever.
moss this moss that moss this moss that
Originally posted by buck:
Randy Moss not an option, 49ers' Jim Harbaugh says (edit: well, despite what the title say he only implied that)

"We're excited for the young receivers that we have," coach Jim Harbaugh said when asked about a Moss reunion. "Really feel that somebody's going to emerge there because they have to. And competition will create that. And we'll look forward to watching that."

"Harbaugh might not have explicitly ruled out Moss, but it still was a straightforward way of saying the 49ers are moving in a different direction."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000205583/article/randy-moss-not-an-option-says-49ers-coach-harbaugh?campaign=Twitter_atl

I saw the interview and that's absolutely not what Harbaugh said. He just refuses to comment on any FA pickups. Doesn't rule out re-signing Moss at all. Stupid article
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I saw the interview and that's absolutely not what Harbaugh said. He just refuses to comment on any FA pickups. Doesn't rule out re-signing Moss at all. Stupid article

I agree the conclusion reached by the author was a stretch--he read Harbaugh's ambiguity as a negative.
The author could be right or he could be wrong.

We will have to see what happens.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I agree the conclusion reached by the author was a stretch--he read Harbaugh's ambiguity as a negative.
The author could be right or he could be wrong.

We will have to see what happens.

I give it a 60% Moss returns
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Never. He disgraced himself in the Super Bowl.

Culliver disgraced himself in the Super Bowl. He's still on the team.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HALCIONDAZE:
Culliver disgraced himself in the Super Bowl. He's still on the team.

Cully getting burned in OTAs by scrubs
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
moss this moss that moss this moss that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TQcWo65Qzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg
HELL NO!!!

Old Slow & STILL TAKES OF PLAYS WHEN IT MATTERS THE MOST (THE SUPER BOWL)

I rather give opportunities to younger hungrier WR's Like Jenkins & Lockette a chance over this over the hill bum

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Harbaugh would've love to bring back Moss, until he said that crap at the end of the season or right before the Super Bowl about being mad not getting the ball. Dude should've kept his mouth shut, he would've been back on the 9ers and I would still be sporting his jersey.
Share 49ersWebzone