There are 243 users in the forums

Bring back Moss?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Depends on the $.

He has been a very positive influence on Crabs and the whole team and could mentor a BIG draft pick WR.

I hope he shows up BIG_TIME in the playoffs, which would seal the deal for him returning next season.
Originally posted by HouseNiner:
I think you guys should wait another 5 to 10 years, the old jokes don't really apply now Randy Moss is only 35 years old.

This. Moss isn't 40, he's 35 years old. He may not be as fast as he once was, but he also knows far more than any 22 year old coming out of college running a 4.39 does. There isn't any defense out there that he hasn't seen.....or beaten, like all talented and wily veterans, he finds ways to get open, he understands what the defense is trying to do and where he needs to be to get the ball. He looks like he can definitely go for a few more years, being a solid receiver with occasional big play potential. Considering that I was thinking that the 49ers had signed the corpse of a once great player to a contract, I'm extremely pleased with his performance this year and I've love to see him win a Superbowl(s) with the 49ers.
Yes, we need to sign Moss unless we take alternative measures via FA/draft to acquire some size in the WR/TE corps. The rest of our receivers are midgets and we need guys who can go up and get a pass in the red zone. In addition to finding another bug bodied receiver to replace Moss, we need to replace Delaney with a ~6'5" athletic TE.

Laugh if you want, but I'd like to take a flier on Chaz Schilens next year and see if he can finally stay healthy. Not sure who would return punts though if Ginn is gone. Cribbs is available, but if both those guys get signed then there really isn't any room for Jenkins and you know they're not going to give up on him.
[ Edited by niners_guy on Jan 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM ]
perhaps...
Just say no.
as a WR coach maybe
alsolutely not! moss doesn't put in a full effort...even in the super bowl!!
If you want a locker room presence than hire him as a coach, but what the Niners need is a consistant WR which he is not. They were going to have to make adjustments for Crabs eventual loss though free agency anyway. Time to see what the young wide r. are about. Moss would just be taking a spot away from a young receiver. I could see if he would be productive but for what he provided last year. He was a wasted space. The coaching staff will adjust. Just wait and see, no need to go into a panic mode and mess up the planning for the future of this team.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
i give up on life

I would definitely consider it.

Originally posted by iohk:
Randy moss is on the niners because he loves weed and the lenient SF weed laws, seriously im not kidding. he will be back

with your logic he would play for seattle
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
No

he's washed up

this
I think I'd like to see Harbaugh bring in Lloyd, Henderson and maybe Stallworth...as for Moss, I'm not hot on the idea.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Originally posted by Knowledge:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'd rather TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Share 49ersWebzone