LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Now that the 2nd Seed is With It's Rightful Owner What Team Would You Rather Us Face?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Now that the 2nd Seed is With It's Rightful Owner What Team Would You Rather Us Face?

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I would like to see the Seahawks for the Conference Championship. I'd love to see the NFC playoffs stay in the Stick.

i don't. we don't deliver at home for some reason....

we lost the four of the last five nfc championship home games....
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 31, 2012 at 6:12 AM ]
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I want to play the seahawks so we can lamenate and troll Russelll Wilson's wife all over the Stick!

these are hella funny, lol
Redskins. That would mean that Seattle would be gone and the Packers. Pretty smooth sailing if that happens.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I want to play the seahawks so we can lamenate and troll Russelll Wilson's wife all over the Stick!

these are hella funny, lol

lol yea
Originally posted by THEB:
Seahawks at home after a tough road win all the way from DC.

Yep... love to see the Seahawks get a dose of their own medicine.
We're gonna get the Pack
I agree with Aids 2006 when we are at on our game we're very hard to beat. I'm not worried about any team
rooting for the Vikings and Skins next week!
Im sorry ads 2006 didnt mean for that "i" to get in there. My bad man
  • titan
  • Veteran
Seahawks for our redemption, but beating the Packers with Aaron Rodgers would be classic!

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Hawks,

I want the NFL to see how this team plays away from home while everyone is watching.

Something has to be done about that stadium. I hope the competition committee will be discussing this issue.
I'll take all of the above, just as long as the game is in Candlemistake Park.
I want the seahawks bad, just beat whomever and win the superbowl that's all that really matters.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I think we will play Green Bay. I'm worried about this defense against the Redskins, Seattle Pistol formations. With only Crabtree as a real threat, I donot like the matchup agains the seahawks whom donot get flagged for holding or pass interference often.

JUSTIN SMITH is really needed for a super bowl run. Aldon has no sacks last three games.
Don't matter who, they are all going to pay.
Share 49ersWebzone