LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

what went so wrong in Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
A major egg laying.
What happened? We lost. Like literally EVERY other team that played them at home (well, technically except for Green Bay).

Sometimes you just go out and lay an egg. It happens.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
everything

/thread
12th man, bad officiating, and players trying to do too much.
Thanks to poster who reminded me that sEA play rams and fisher will DEFINITELY have an answer for SEA offense. Thanks for the reminder, as I will really want to watch that game.
as I said before Im looking forward for the rams game this sunday to see how they scheme against them..... If they can prevent them from score more than 24 points then this seahawks are beatable....

They are too good and dominant on defense to have that kind of dominant offense....If that offense is for real and consistent rest of the NFL is in trouble....
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Seattle just wanted it more.

Our vibe seemed off right from the moment of kickoff.

Tell that to the players. Tell that to VD who got his head bashed in, or Mario Manningham.

We lost because we lost our most pivotal defensive player, we were coming from across the country after a defensively taxing game, and had to play in a hostile environment against the hottest team in the NFL.

"They wanted it more" is such a horrible cliche. The Niners had a bunch of favors stacked against them to begin with.

What? What does VD getting his "head bashed in" or Manningham getting injured have to do with Seattle playing with a greater sense of urgency, excitement and energy?

Thats not what you said. you said the Seahawks "wanted it more". The 49ers might have been beaten, but to say they didnt want the game as much as the Seahawks would be taken as a total insult by anyone on the team. For being tired, coming off a draining east coast weather game against arguably the best team in the NFL, they gave it a pretty great effort. It had the makings of a beatdown from the start because of the Niners being banged up and wiped out. You seem to think they just mailed it in.

Wow. I have no idea how you took my first sentence to mean that I thought the 49ers "mailed it in."

And yes, wanting it more was evidenced by the bold.
Wow. I have no idea how you took my first sentence to mean that I thought the 49ers "mailed it in."

Everyone knows the 'Zone only debates in extremes which makes intelligent conversation all but impossible.

New here?
Originally posted by baltien:

Everyone knows the 'Zone only debates in extremes which makes intelligent conversation all but impossible.

New here?

Nope. Guess I need to be more explicit next time. You never know how somebody might interpret a five word sentence.
Nope. Guess I need to be more explicit next time. You never know how somebody might interpret a five word sentence.

Yea, I find that pie charts and sock puppets help the kids stay focused.

Originally posted by regulator530:
We got outplayed in every aspect of the game ...big backs give us tremendous trouble as well as Mobile QBs

then why did you ask?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by regulator530:
We got outplayed in every aspect of the game ...big backs give us tremendous trouble as well as Mobile QBs

then why did you ask?

not just big backs, but little 5 ft notin squirmy cant see em behind the olinemen back like some dude named Danny Woodhead.
I'll tell you what we did wrong! We let Seattle punch us in the mouth, and tell us while we were on the ground, who the best team in the NFC west was! We sure as hell didnt show them how tough we are! V.Davis probably agrees. No matter what, whether we need to win or not, we have to kick their asses physically. All those penalties needed to be used better. Hit them back! take someone out! just like they tried and did! Until the next game...they are better than us!
Seattle is a better team than us right now. That is why we got beat.
We gave everything we had in New England and had nothing left in the tank.
Share 49ersWebzone