LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

what went so wrong in Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We got outplayed in every aspect of the game ...big backs give us tremendous trouble as well as Mobile QBs
Originally posted by regulator530:
We got outplayed in every aspect of the game ...big backs give us tremendous trouble as well as Mobile QBs

More like steroids
We didn't throw enough skittles at Lynch
The Pats game took a lot out of our team. We really got up for that game. Had to travel across the country then play in Seattle which is the toughest place to play. I think we'll bounce back.

If you told me we'd go 1-1 playing at Gillette and Qwest in December I'd be content.
Refs. That is what I am sticking with. It is the easiest answer and the easiest to swallow. :)
Our team didn't get any sleep while in town.
We couldn't beat 2 of the hottest teams in the NFL back to back on the road this late in the year. They needed it and they beat us. The game in Foxboro was the Super Bowl preview
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
The Pats game took a lot out of our team. We really got up for that game. Had to travel across the country then play in Seattle which is the toughest place to play. I think we'll bounce back.

If you told me we'd go 1-1 playing at Gillette and Qwest in December I'd be content.

That is the thing. We have a chance to finish at 11 - 4 - 1. Most people at the beginning of the year would have been very pleased with an 11 - 5 record. Did we lose to some teams we shouldn't have, ya. But nothing we can do about it now. Win Sunday, win the division, hope the Vikings play their little hearts out, get bye, crush Packers in the divisional round at home, kick ass in the NFCC and then take down the SuperBowl.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Probably tapping all the quality ass in Seattle. They were unfortunately Seacock fans but god damn did they have some fine ass women up there.
Seattle players were motivated like it was their last game of their careers
No J.Smith
Defense was still beat up
Playcalling was out of sync
Fumbles and bad execution
Getting behind early meant no Gore, and no balance on offense
CK7 made some questionable calls
CK7 (or coaches) were very slow getting the plays in
because of this, CK7 was late making reads on blitzes and calling audibles too late, in a stadium where it was impossible to hear
Dropped two interceptions when we were still in the game
Blocked field goal
Crowd was going bananas right from the opening kick off and never let up
Seattle executed very well on offense
Seattle D was fired up to kill our offense
Vernon got hurt
A few calls that went the wrong way
Aldon Smith was either tired, unmotivated, or blocked extremely well
Rest of D line created no rush on passing plays and let the running game get at least 4 yards on every play
No Manningham or Hunter
I chose the Niners in my pool
I started all my Niners in my fantasy pool

That's what comes to mind for me

Seattle players seemed to know their roles better, their offensive and defensive teamwork and cohesiveness was better. They also played with more confidence and more passion, more intensity and more energy. The Niners are great when we can force our physical will on the opponent, but when we are in a physical battle, playing a team that can and is willing to match our physicality the Niners have not shown the willingness to go to war, to battle. In 2011 we showed that will much more, this season the will is there sometimes, missing other times.
Seattle just wanted it more.

Our vibe seemed off right from the moment of kickoff.
It seems like all three loses went the same way Min,Nyg,and Sea the offense and defense just could not get to going nothing went our way
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

So would that make us...sleepless in Seattle?

Heyyo!
pete carroll hired hookers to seduce the 49ers the night before the game
Share 49ersWebzone