LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Refs at Seattle game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If you call bear hugging Aldon Smith legal then I would say no, the refs did a fine job calling their game for their team.

Also if you call Richard Sherman making a play on Crabtrees arms instead of the ball legal then no, the refs did a fine job calling their game for their team.

I thought replacement refs went home already.

This. The Seahawks got away with holding on offense and defense all day. Pretty much the same as earlier in the season when we still managed to beat them.
I think some people are being paid off and more and more who enter the loop are cashing in a little.
Wow. 14 pages of a thread dedicated to whining about officiating? Keep it up, and pretty soon they'll be calling you guys Seahawk fans. :)
It is kind of ironic. I can't think of a team that has gotten more shafted by bad officiating in the past than the Seahawks. Their one Super Bowl was just a horribly officiated game in which they basically had to play against the Steelers AND the Zebras. Holmgren and his team got completely screwed in that game.

Now, this year, they've got the Packers game and I swear, I've never seen a group of corner backs get away with more illegal contact down field than the Seahawks do this year. Maybe it's karma.
Originally posted by NESeahawk:
Wow. 14 pages of a thread dedicated to whining about officiating? Keep it up, and pretty soon they'll be calling you guys Seahawk fans. :)

That would require us going and posting on Seahawk forums almost a week after the game
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

this times infinity,, how many times have we made fun of posters who blame the refs and look at this thread. i am sorry but this is really pathetic especially since there was not one call or non call that cost us the game sunday in my opinion. what is so hard to understand. we got beat by a better team up and down the field all night long in every single phase? sheesh
Originally posted by cciowa:

this times infinity,, how many times have we made fun of posters who blame the refs and look at this thread. i am sorry but this is really pathetic especially since there was not one call or non call that cost us the game sunday in my opinion. what is so hard to understand. we got beat by a better team up and down the field all night long in every single phase? sheesh

Its funny.

The QB threads gets locked all the time quickly. But a b***h fest thread about the refs in a BLOWOUT in one regular season game that can easily be merged into the Seahawks gameday thread, gets to sit here for opposing team's fans to laugh at.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 28, 2012 at 10:56 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its funny.

The QB threads gets locked all the time quickly. But a b***h fest thread about the refs in a BLOWOUT in one regular season game that can easily be merged into the Seahawks gameday thread, gets to sit here for opposing team's fans to laugh at.

agree. i just can not believe it
yeah, can we not be that crybaby fanbase please?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its funny.

agree. i just can not believe it

i'm with you guys. some fans are so homer about it they cant just come out and say we got whipped and move on to the next battle. instead of complaining about would be calls, we should complain about how our D takes dumb personal fouls that extend drives when things arent goin g our way, it happens too often with this team in games where we dont get out to a multiple score lead.

Share 49ersWebzone