There are 220 users in the forums

Refs at Seattle game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Shaz:
Originally posted by baltien:
1) Read my first post. I gave them credit for playing well. If you feel my compliment is insufficient, I'll have to direct you to your nearest Seahawks fan forum.

2) Right now I'd say the Packers, New England, and possibly even the Saints are better than the Seahawks right now. That is my opinion. Feel different?

Cool with me.

None of those teams are better than the Seahawks right now, stop it.

at home seattle is better!

Exactly my point. Seattle is great at home.

On the road is a different story.
Seattle is dead meat.
Originally posted by hawker84:
ya pete had everything to do with winning the appeal, come on. As far as the ref's may or may not have swayed the game one way or the other, it happens to every team in every game.. you think the hawks have not been on the bad side of officiating. and talking about swaying games, had our game with GB been called properly, there would be no fail mary discussion.

just the fact the seattle has finally gotten some calls to go our way is unbelievable, if there's one team in this league that's been bitten by the ref bug over the years, it's seattle.. as a seahawk fan i feel i'm in the twilight zone, with calls actually going our way for once..

You are absolutely correct, cause GB would have blown your doors off in that game. The refs are why you were in position to win it on the fail mary.

Facts are facts. Seattle db's are allowed to play in a way wityhout penalty, that the refs flag the opposing team for playing similarly, in the same game.

Maybe the Hawks aren't riding so high in the NFL forces it's refs to man up and stop being intimidated by your home crowd. They aren't in the playoffs at the least.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 27, 2012 at 5:29 PM ]
1) Read my first post. I gave them credit for playing well. If you feel my compliment is insufficient, I'll have to direct you to your nearest Seahawks fan forum.

2) Right now I'd say the Packers, New England, and possibly even the Saints are better than the Seahawks right now. That is my opinion. Feel different?

Cool with me.

NE and saints not even close man. GB we played week one, and even right now i dont think they are a better team than Seattle.

You cant say you give a team credit, by saying they are a good team, but in the next breath basicly saying they are overrated and not the team that they in fact are. Thats not giving a team credit.

Being a fan doesnt mean you have to be in denial. Admiting that a team that beat your team is quite possibly ATM truely a better team, and that the loss as not a fluke, does not mean you are any less of a fan of your team. I f**king hate the seahawks and their fans. I live in seahak country. I hate them. That however does not influence my opinion of them being a damn fine football team, and right now probably the most dangerous, and best team, in the NFC. I said they were the hottest team in the NFL even before they curb stomped us.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Cool with me.

NE and saints not even close man. GB we played week one, and even right now i dont think they are a better team than Seattle.

You cant say you give a team credit, by saying they are a good team, but in the next breath basicly saying they are overrated and not the team that they in fact are. Thats not giving a team credit.

Being a fan doesnt mean you have to be in denial. Admiting that a team that beat your team is quite possibly ATM truely a better team, and that the loss as not a fluke, does not mean you are any less of a fan of your team. I f**king hate the seahawks and their fans. I live in seahak country. I hate them. That however does not influence my opinion of them being a damn fine football team, and right now probably the most dangerous, and best team, in the NFC. I said they were the hottest team in the NFL even before they curb stomped us.
Just cause he doesn't share your opinion doesn't make him "in denial". Oh and being from the area does indeed bias you whether you realize it or not.

Back to the refs discussion. If we wanna continue to discuss the virtues of Seattles team lets do so in the NFL forum....
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
ya pete had everything to do with winning the appeal, come on. As far as the ref's may or may not have swayed the game one way or the other, it happens to every team in every game.. you think the hawks have not been on the bad side of officiating. and talking about swaying games, had our game with GB been called properly, there would be no fail mary discussion.

just the fact the seattle has finally gotten some calls to go our way is unbelievable, if there's one team in this league that's been bitten by the ref bug over the years, it's seattle.. as a seahawk fan i feel i'm in the twilight zone, with calls actually going our way for once..

You are absolutely correct, cause GB would have blown your doors off in that game. The refs are why you were in position to win it on the fail mary.

Cool with me.

Just cause he doesn't share your opinion doesn't make him "in denial". Oh and being from the area does indeed bias you whether you realize it or not.

Back to the refs discussion. If we wanna continue to discuss the virtues of Seattles team lets do so in the NFL forum....

I understand you agree with him. But saying that we have beat teams better than seattle, and then using NE, GB, and the Saints as measuring sticks is as close to denial as it comes.

This thread is about the refs being the reason we lost this game. Its my opinion that the refs had nothing to do with it and we just simply got curb stomped by a damn good football team. Im sorry if im not following the narative that you want me to follow.

I also noticed your edit. I am not "from" the area. I am "from" CA. I just happen to currently live in ID. The only thing that has biased me is that i have more than likely watched much more seahak football this season than most fans on these forums have. I understand what kind of team they have right now. One of the best defenses in the league, and an O and ST that is about as hot as it can get.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Dec 27, 2012 at 5:41 PM ]

You cant say you give a team credit by saying they are a good team, but in the next breath basicly saying they are overrated and not the team that they in fact are. Thats not giving a team credit.

Lol, they blew out Arizona and Buffalo before they beat us. That doesn't exactly scream "elite" to me. But hey man, like I said earlier if you think Seattle is the best thing since ice cream that's perfectly fine.
[ Edited by baltien on Dec 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM ]
Lol, they blew out Arizona and Buffalo before they beat us. That doesn't exactly scream "elite" to me. But hey man, like I said earlier if you think Seattle is the best thing since ice cream that's perfectly fine with me.

They also blew us out. Run game, Defense, ST, QB that can magage and eat the clock, as well as hit the big quick strike. They pretty much have it all going for them right now. It makes me sick, but it doesnt change anything.
Lol, they blew out Arizona and Buffalo before they beat us. That doesn't exactly scream "elite" to me. But hey man, like I said earlier if you think Seattle is the best thing since ice cream that's perfectly fine with me.

They also blew us out. Run game, Defense, ST, QB that can magage and eat the clock, as well as hit the big quick strike. They pretty much have it all going for them right now. It makes me sick, but it doesnt change anything.

Um, ok.
Do hawks fans hate their own horribly colored forums so much they are forced to come here and make ruhtarded proclamations. Yes they are a good team but if they aren't at home they aren't even top 5, a 6 point road victory at Chicago is all they have to stand on... Good luck with that in the playoffs.

Cool with me.

I understand you agree with him. But saying that we have beat teams better than seattle, and then using NE, GB, and the Saints as measuring sticks is as close to denial as it comes.

This thread is about the refs being the reason we lost this game. Its my opinion that the refs had nothing to do with it and we just simply got curb stomped by a damn good football team. Im sorry if im not following the narative that you want me to follow.

I also noticed your edit. I am not "from" the area. I am "from" CA. I just happen to currently live in ID. The only thing that has biased me is that i have more than likely watched much more seahak football this season than most fans on these forums have. I understand what kind of team they have right now. One of the best defenses in the league, and an O and ST that is about as hot as it can get.
NOBODY said the refs were the reason we lost. I have not seen ONE single post saying that. People are posting that the refs contributed to the loss and that is correct. People are saying that the refs have unfairly contributed to Seattles record which is also proven and correct.

If you wanna like them so much then do, but at least read the stinking thread. One can feel Seattle beat us yet still expect the game to be officiated properly, even in a loss.
NOBODY said the refs were the reason we lost. I have not seen ONE single post saying that. People are posting that the refs contributed to the loss and that is correct. People are saying that the refs have unfairly contributed to Seattles record which is also proven and correct.

If you wanna like them so much then do, but at least read the stinking thread. One can feel Seattle beat us yet still expect the game to be officiated properly, even in a loss.

Its a joke to beleive in any way shape or form that the refs influenced the outcome of this game. Its a joke. We got curb stomped man. Simple as that. The only thing that can be said is that the refs let two division rivals play the physical game that they BOTH like and WANT to play.
It's the same tactic Belichek used on the Rams in the SB, he says he knows they won't call everything so you go as far as as you can.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Do hawks fans hate their own horribly colored forums so much they are forced to come here and make ruhtarded proclamations. Yes they are a good team but if they aren't at home they aren't even top 5, a 6 point road victory at Chicago is all they have to stand on... Good luck with that in the playoffs.

Bingo.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by 5280High:

Bingo.

they're likely to play washington/dallas in the wild card round and if they win that (assuming the #6 seed loses to 3rd seed) they're looking at perennial playoff choker falcons. thats not exactly murderers row. i'm not saying they're going to win both of those games, or even one of them, but if i sat back and put my bias aside, i could see it happening as it doesnt seem so out of this world.
Share 49ersWebzone