There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Refs at Seattle game

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by hawker84:
ya pete had everything to do with winning the appeal, come on. As far as the ref's may or may not have swayed the game one way or the other, it happens to every team in every game.. you think the hawks have not been on the bad side of officiating. and talking about swaying games, had our game with GB been called properly, there would be no fail mary discussion.

just the fact the seattle has finally gotten some calls to go our way is unbelievable, if there's one team in this league that's been bitten by the ref bug over the years, it's seattle.. as a seahawk fan i feel i'm in the twilight zone, with calls actually going our way for once..

You are absolutely correct, cause GB would have blown your doors off in that game. The refs are why you were in position to win it on the fail mary.


Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Shaz:
Originally posted by baltien:
1) Read my first post. I gave them credit for playing well. If you feel my compliment is insufficient, I'll have to direct you to your nearest Seahawks fan forum.

2) Right now I'd say the Packers, New England, and possibly even the Saints are better than the Seahawks right now. That is my opinion. Feel different?

Cool with me.

None of those teams are better than the Seahawks right now, stop it.

NE and saints not even close man. GB we played week one, and even right now i dont think they are a better team than Seattle.

You cant say you give a team credit, by saying they are a good team, but in the next breath basicly saying they are overrated and not the team that they in fact are. Thats not giving a team credit.

Being a fan doesnt mean you have to be in denial. Admiting that a team that beat your team is quite possibly ATM truely a better team, and that the loss as not a fluke, does not mean you are any less of a fan of your team. I f**king hate the seahawks and their fans. I live in seahak country. I hate them. That however does not influence my opinion of them being a damn fine football team, and right now probably the most dangerous, and best team, in the NFC. I said they were the hottest team in the NFL even before they curb stomped us.
Just cause he doesn't share your opinion doesn't make him "in denial". Oh and being from the area does indeed bias you whether you realize it or not.


Back to the refs discussion. If we wanna continue to discuss the virtues of Seattles team lets do so in the NFL forum....

I understand you agree with him. But saying that we have beat teams better than seattle, and then using NE, GB, and the Saints as measuring sticks is as close to denial as it comes.

This thread is about the refs being the reason we lost this game. Its my opinion that the refs had nothing to do with it and we just simply got curb stomped by a damn good football team. Im sorry if im not following the narative that you want me to follow.

I also noticed your edit. I am not "from" the area. I am "from" CA. I just happen to currently live in ID. The only thing that has biased me is that i have more than likely watched much more seahak football this season than most fans on these forums have. I understand what kind of team they have right now. One of the best defenses in the league, and an O and ST that is about as hot as it can get.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Dec 27, 2012 at 5:41 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
NE and saints not even close man. GB we played week one, and even right now i dont think they are a better team than Seattle.

You cant say you give a team credit by saying they are a good team, but in the next breath basicly saying they are overrated and not the team that they in fact are. Thats not giving a team credit.

Being a fan doesnt mean you have to be in denial. Admiting that a team that beat your team is quite possibly ATM truely a better team, and that the loss as not a fluke, does not mean you are any less of a fan of your team. I f**king hate the seahawks and their fans. I live in seahak country. I hate them. That however does not influence my opinion of them being a damn fine football team, and right now probably the most dangerous, and best team, in the NFC. I said they were the hottest team in the NFL even before they curb stomped us.

Lol, they blew out Arizona and Buffalo before they beat us. That doesn't exactly scream "elite" to me. But hey man, like I said earlier if you think Seattle is the best thing since ice cream that's perfectly fine.
[ Edited by baltien on Dec 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM ]
Originally posted by baltien:
Lol, they blew out Arizona and Buffalo before they beat us. That doesn't exactly scream "elite" to me. But hey man, like I said earlier if you think Seattle is the best thing since ice cream that's perfectly fine with me.

They also blew us out. Run game, Defense, ST, QB that can magage and eat the clock, as well as hit the big quick strike. They pretty much have it all going for them right now. It makes me sick, but it doesnt change anything.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by baltien:
Lol, they blew out Arizona and Buffalo before they beat us. That doesn't exactly scream "elite" to me. But hey man, like I said earlier if you think Seattle is the best thing since ice cream that's perfectly fine with me.

They also blew us out. Run game, Defense, ST, QB that can magage and eat the clock, as well as hit the big quick strike. They pretty much have it all going for them right now. It makes me sick, but it doesnt change anything.

Um, ok.
Do hawks fans hate their own horribly colored forums so much they are forced to come here and make ruhtarded proclamations. Yes they are a good team but if they aren't at home they aren't even top 5, a 6 point road victory at Chicago is all they have to stand on... Good luck with that in the playoffs.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by hawker84:
ya pete had everything to do with winning the appeal, come on. As far as the ref's may or may not have swayed the game one way or the other, it happens to every team in every game.. you think the hawks have not been on the bad side of officiating. and talking about swaying games, had our game with GB been called properly, there would be no fail mary discussion.

just the fact the seattle has finally gotten some calls to go our way is unbelievable, if there's one team in this league that's been bitten by the ref bug over the years, it's seattle.. as a seahawk fan i feel i'm in the twilight zone, with calls actually going our way for once..

You are absolutely correct, cause GB would have blown your doors off in that game. The refs are why you were in position to win it on the fail mary.


Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Shaz:
Originally posted by baltien:
1) Read my first post. I gave them credit for playing well. If you feel my compliment is insufficient, I'll have to direct you to your nearest Seahawks fan forum.

2) Right now I'd say the Packers, New England, and possibly even the Saints are better than the Seahawks right now. That is my opinion. Feel different?

Cool with me.

None of those teams are better than the Seahawks right now, stop it.

NE and saints not even close man. GB we played week one, and even right now i dont think they are a better team than Seattle.

You cant say you give a team credit, by saying they are a good team, but in the next breath basicly saying they are overrated and not the team that they in fact are. Thats not giving a team credit.

Being a fan doesnt mean you have to be in denial. Admiting that a team that beat your team is quite possibly ATM truely a better team, and that the loss as not a fluke, does not mean you are any less of a fan of your team. I f**king hate the seahawks and their fans. I live in seahak country. I hate them. That however does not influence my opinion of them being a damn fine football team, and right now probably the most dangerous, and best team, in the NFC. I said they were the hottest team in the NFL even before they curb stomped us.
Just cause he doesn't share your opinion doesn't make him "in denial". Oh and being from the area does indeed bias you whether you realize it or not.


Back to the refs discussion. If we wanna continue to discuss the virtues of Seattles team lets do so in the NFL forum....

I understand you agree with him. But saying that we have beat teams better than seattle, and then using NE, GB, and the Saints as measuring sticks is as close to denial as it comes.

This thread is about the refs being the reason we lost this game. Its my opinion that the refs had nothing to do with it and we just simply got curb stomped by a damn good football team. Im sorry if im not following the narative that you want me to follow.

I also noticed your edit. I am not "from" the area. I am "from" CA. I just happen to currently live in ID. The only thing that has biased me is that i have more than likely watched much more seahak football this season than most fans on these forums have. I understand what kind of team they have right now. One of the best defenses in the league, and an O and ST that is about as hot as it can get.
NOBODY said the refs were the reason we lost. I have not seen ONE single post saying that. People are posting that the refs contributed to the loss and that is correct. People are saying that the refs have unfairly contributed to Seattles record which is also proven and correct.

If you wanna like them so much then do, but at least read the stinking thread. One can feel Seattle beat us yet still expect the game to be officiated properly, even in a loss.
Originally posted by WINiner:
NOBODY said the refs were the reason we lost. I have not seen ONE single post saying that. People are posting that the refs contributed to the loss and that is correct. People are saying that the refs have unfairly contributed to Seattles record which is also proven and correct.

If you wanna like them so much then do, but at least read the stinking thread. One can feel Seattle beat us yet still expect the game to be officiated properly, even in a loss.

Its a joke to beleive in any way shape or form that the refs influenced the outcome of this game. Its a joke. We got curb stomped man. Simple as that. The only thing that can be said is that the refs let two division rivals play the physical game that they BOTH like and WANT to play.
It's the same tactic Belichek used on the Rams in the SB, he says he knows they won't call everything so you go as far as as you can.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Do hawks fans hate their own horribly colored forums so much they are forced to come here and make ruhtarded proclamations. Yes they are a good team but if they aren't at home they aren't even top 5, a 6 point road victory at Chicago is all they have to stand on... Good luck with that in the playoffs.

Bingo.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Do hawks fans hate their own horribly colored forums so much they are forced to come here and make ruhtarded proclamations. Yes they are a good team but if they aren't at home they aren't even top 5, a 6 point road victory at Chicago is all they have to stand on... Good luck with that in the playoffs.

Bingo.


they're likely to play washington/dallas in the wild card round and if they win that (assuming the #6 seed loses to 3rd seed) they're looking at perennial playoff choker falcons. thats not exactly murderers row. i'm not saying they're going to win both of those games, or even one of them, but if i sat back and put my bias aside, i could see it happening as it doesnt seem so out of this world.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
It's the same tactic Belichek used on the Rams in the SB, he says he knows they won't call everything so you go as far as as you can.

Hmm.. I remebered the fans ppl said Beichek was cheat too then same Pete? Thank you for help the questions.. Good job ur good points...
Originally posted by 5280High:
Do hawks fans hate their own horribly colored forums so much they are forced to come here and make ruhtarded proclamations. Yes they are a good team but if they aren't at home they aren't even top 5, a 6 point road victory at Chicago is all they have to stand on... Good luck with that in the playoffs.

That home blue jersey is clean though.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by WINiner:
NOBODY said the refs were the reason we lost. I have not seen ONE single post saying that. People are posting that the refs contributed to the loss and that is correct. People are saying that the refs have unfairly contributed to Seattles record which is also proven and correct.

If you wanna like them so much then do, but at least read the stinking thread. One can feel Seattle beat us yet still expect the game to be officiated properly, even in a loss.

Its a joke to beleive in any way shape or form that the refs influenced the outcome of this game. Its a joke. We got curb stomped man. Simple as that. The only thing that can be said is that the refs let two division rivals play the physical game that they BOTH like and WANT to play.

Rofl chose not to see all you want. Seattle's defense is clearly allowed to play in a manner most other teams are not. Their defenders committed far worse infractions than for example the Brown PI, yet the refs pocket their whistles. Their defense is allowed the benefit of the doubt when they play far beyond the whistle because it is soooooo GD loud, but refs are quick to flag our guys for plays that pale in severity of time after 1st whistle.

Their o-line mauls d-linmen nearly every time Wilson scrambles but are not called for the hold. The way refs call Seattle games and the way they call nearly all other games differs. There is a clear difference and anyone who claims different just isn't paying attention or watches too much Redzone. Harbugh had questions after our 1st game earlier this season for a reason.

If we are going to be physical and pocket the whistles in Seattle games fine then do it, but don't call it one way for one team and another for the other is all im saying.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by WINiner:
NOBODY said the refs were the reason we lost. I have not seen ONE single post saying that. People are posting that the refs contributed to the loss and that is correct. People are saying that the refs have unfairly contributed to Seattles record which is also proven and correct.

If you wanna like them so much then do, but at least read the stinking thread. One can feel Seattle beat us yet still expect the game to be officiated properly, even in a loss.

Its a joke to beleive in any way shape or form that the refs influenced the outcome of this game. Its a joke. We got curb stomped man. Simple as that. The only thing that can be said is that the refs let two division rivals play the physical game that they BOTH like and WANT to play.

Rofl chose not to see all you want. Seattle's defense is clearly allowed to play in a manner most other teams are not. Their defenders committed far worse infractions than for example the Brown PI, yet the refs pocket their whistles. Their defense is allowed the benefit of the doubt when they play far beyond the whistle because it is soooooo GD loud, but refs are quick to flag our guys for plays that pale in severity of time after 1st whistle.

Their o-line mauls d-linmen nearly every time Wilson scrambles but are not called for the hold. The way refs call Seattle games and the way they call nearly all other games differs. There is a clear difference and anyone who claims different just isn't paying attention or watches too much Redzone. Harbugh had questions after our 1st game earlier this season for a reason.

If we are going to be physical and pocket the whistles in Seattle games fine then do it, but don't call it one way for one team and another for the other is all im saying.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Im not going to argue with the guy who was saying basically that something needs to be done about their loud stadium because it is unfair. We lost man. We lost bad. Time to get over it.

And harbaugh complains about everything the refs do, period. What else is new? In fact its quite unbecoming and it doesnt help him nor the team.
This is why I ran track back in high school. No one to influence the outcome. We line up and I out run your butt end of story. Played soccer too could care less what others thought about the refs I played hard into the grey area of the rules some called it some didn't and I pushed it all the time