LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Wow... that's honestly kinda surprising. Also amazed the Falcons are getting no love whatsoever. Is there defense that bad?
Atlanta doesn't have a real good defense and they're over-rated offensively, but mainly it's that television sports personalities are like middle-school girls and the Seahawks are just the latest popular kid in school.

All I know is somewhere on the 49ers locker room bulletin board, that is pinned up!
tweet the players this

good idea...I follow The Bro on the twitter...Ima hit him up!
Originally posted by rondoman:
Originally posted by cciowa:
So, your prediction is that a defense which allowed two touchdowns, one coming in garbage time on their field, will allow 38 points on its home field and after 2 weeks to prepare. Hoookay.

umm, in case you have not noticed we are not the same defense we were in week one. 30 plus to the pats, 40 plus to the hawks, justin hurt, suspect secondary,aldon a question mark if justin is ineffective. lets look at things from what is going on now and not what took place in week one. the packers offense is playing at a very high level right now and the no huddle they will probably run may be our undoing

CC you nailed it. Exactly how I feel. Packers are the healthiest and most in sync they have been all year.
says who?
Says anybody who has followed them all year.
So, your prediction is that a defense which allowed two touchdowns, one coming in garbage time on their field, will allow 38 points on its home field and after 2 weeks to prepare. Hoookay.

umm, in case you have not noticed we are not the same defense we were in week one. 30 plus to the pats, 40 plus to the hawks, justin hurt, suspect secondary,aldon a question mark if justin is ineffective. lets look at things from what is going on now and not what took place in week one. the packers offense is playing at a very high level right now and the no huddle they will probably run may be our undoing

CC you nailed it. Exactly how I feel. Packers are the healthiest and most in sync they have been all year.
says who?
Says anybody who has followed them all year.

Um, did you guys see my injured reserve post?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

says who?
what has the packers offense been doing in the last month in games in terms of being consistent for four quarters?
what has our offense been doing in the last month in games in terms of being consistent for four quarters?
case closed

says who?
what has the packers offense been doing in the last month in games in terms of being consistent for four quarters?
what has our offense been doing in the last month in games in terms of being consistent for four quarters?
case closed

We had ONE bad game on the road and everyone is s**tting their pants.
What is up with so many shoulder injuries on our team. I have never in the last 10-15 years seen so many shoulder injuries listed on any one teams injury report. What are they doing to have so many.
This time the Packers got Neal, Walden, Shields all healthy. They didnt have any of them in week one, which means hardly any Jarrett Bush if at all.
case closed

Case closed? Lol. As someone who lives in Wisconsin I can tell you that's not even close to being true. The packers offense has been incredibly inconsistent including last weekend.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21516311/nfl-films-cosell-says-aaron-rodgers-isnt-playing-great-football

Don't group in that pessimist cciowa with everyone.
Originally posted by SFrush:

Don't group in that pessimist cciowa with everyone.

Forealz doe

let's pack it in guys. cciowa's right. we're toast. imma go watch a movie instead.
Originally posted by father49er:

let's pack it in guys. cciowa's right. we're toast. imma go watch a movie instead.

Pete Prisco picked the Packers. Thats means we'll win.
Originally posted by natrone06:
case closed

Case closed? Lol. As someone who lives in Wisconsin I can tell you that's not even close to being true. The packers offense has been incredibly inconsistent including last weekend.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21516311/nfl-films-cosell-says-aaron-rodgers-isnt-playing-great-football

Thank you. Frankly, I don't know what these pessimists are looking at or where they're getting their information. The Packers barely got by Detroit, barely got by Chicago, lost to the Vikings and beat up on a very, very bad Titans team. World beaters? Please. And, Rodgers has not been as consistent as they think. And, as far as our defense not being the same defense that held them for 3 quarters with one touchdown, what's that about? Is it just Justin Smith? Who else? Does Justin Smith have anything to do with how well the db's cover the Packers? That's what happened in the first game. Those were coverage sacks., Come on. It's not like the Packers are a smash mouth team that's going to run at Justin Smith's spot all day with big chunks of rushing yardage. They'll spread the field and come out passing just like they did the first time. They'll try a little more running than they did the first time, that probably won't work, and they'll go back to their formula - Rodgers and four receivers - just like the first game.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!! IT GOT ME PUMPED UP FOR SATURDAY!!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
case closed

Look man, if you don't think we're going to win, fine. If you think we suck, fine. You think Harbaugh s**t the bed on multiple fronts, thats fine too. I frankly don't care. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion.

But please do not attempt to bring down posters who have a more positive outlook, which you've been doing for the last month.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having confidence in your team.

Share 49ersWebzone