There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by English:
Next time you call a poster here a troll, you are not going to be laughing.

I asked, I didn't call him one. But I understand your position, my apologies.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
my neighbor is a packers fan.. i wanna key his car so bad lol (huge GB sticker on it).. i think he parked his car on the driveway on purpose today cuz he knows i'm a niner fan

slash a tire or 4

s**t in his gas tank

Spray paint eat it cheesehead in Niner red on the hood of his car and lay a deuce on it!

hahaha love the suggestions

So interesting that is human emotion -- division over race, creed, religion, sports alliances. Willing to cause property & bodily harm. A few steps away from genocide.

i was just joking.. geez lol
I would rather play Green Bay instead of Seattle right now, but I would love a rematch with Seattle at the Stick for a trip to the Super Bowl!
Originally posted by ace52:
The Hawks' D can pose some problems for us.
Besides that, I don't want us to face them because our players always got hurt when playing Seattle (coincidence? hmmmmm):

Last year: KW (concussion), DW (broken jaw)
This year: VD (concussion), MM (torn ACL/PCL)

If we play Seattle and win, we may still sustain injuries that will hurt our chances to go further in the playoffs.
I'm rooting hard for the Skins this week...

Don't forget (Rocky?) body-slamming Alex's shoulder to start it all off.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I would rather play Green Bay instead of Seattle right now, but I would love a rematch with Seattle at the Stick for a trip to the Super Bowl!

this. i want their blood on our hands.
The Seahawks defense is just a dirty, trash-talking team. Sherman has got to be the most disgusting big mouth in the league. I can't remember ever wanting to see a player injured, but I come close when I think about that guy. In my dream play, Frank Gore breaks into the second level and when Sherman goes in for the tackle, Gore lowers his head and knocks the sucker out of the game.
hope we take care of the packers so we can have another chance of shutting up this guy

http://q13fox.com/2013/01/08/watch-listen-seahawks-sherman-miced-up/
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
BREAKING NEWS: Huey Lewis and the News will perform the national anthem prior to the 49ers-Packers game Saturday at Candlestick Park.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
BREAKING NEWS: Huey Lewis and the News will perform the national anthem prior to the 49ers-Packers game Saturday at Candlestick Park.

I posted that info last Friday... Guess he is late to the party
I'm so nervous for this game. NE game was close, but this is a do or die game. I hope our guys come out strong. I remember last year, Brees came in and was on fire. But Whitner's hit totally shifted the momentum of the game.

Hopefully we can come out like we did against NE. But we better be ready for a 4 quarter battle.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Odd: McCarthy-led Packers NFL-worst 6-15 in games decided by 3 or fewer pts (1-3 this yr). Counts playoffs. http://ow.ly/gGmrw
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Odd: McCarthy-led Packers NFL-worst 6-15 in games decided by 3 or fewer pts (1-3 this yr). Counts playoffs. http://ow.ly/gGmrw

So they don't win close games, they either crush teams or get crushed.

Originally posted by verb1der:

Good. Colin Kaepernick has a chance to make asses out of them.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Wow... that's honestly kinda surprising. Also amazed the Falcons are getting no love whatsoever. Is there defense that bad?