There are 201 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hell of a reg season Crabtree, well done
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
I GUARANTEE that we will win the Superbowl now. Everything fell into place perfectly. We WILL get out of the NFC, and we'll beat any AFC opponent in the Superbowl. The best possible scenario happened, and the one I thought was next to impossible for us to get!

I'm guaranteeing a Superbowl win!

I'm guessing you were doing the same thing last year after we beat the Saints and the Giants beat GB.

Nothing is guaranteed, and we are not the hottest team going into the Playoffs. Seattle is.
Why would you make a guess like that? I didn't guarantee anything last year.

But we have one more year of playoff experience under our belt and a defense that WILL NOT let us lose. The only problem I could foresee is an inexperienced QB who struggles against hot teams, but other than that we've got this. And frankly, all Kapow needs to do is not turn the ball over and call good plays at the line. Yeah, the competition will be tougher, but he should be able to do that.

I don't believe for a second we'll fall behind like we did against Seattle.
[ Edited by truekingcarlos on Dec 30, 2012 at 8:53 PM ]
I have a gut feeling this team will ramp up the intensity big time. You're going to see the 2011 defense return, and the offense will be clicking. I even think 2011 Akers will make a return. GO NINERS!!!!
Jim's gonna troll us all and start Alex in the divisional round

His ego better not have f'd this up for us with the QB change. I still feel we dont have an identity. All these long passes over 20yds aren't going to last in the playoffs so I hope we find that solid run game again...what happens when teams take away Crabs??????

I'm very excite but at the same time can't help but feel we've regressed going into the playoffs...Prove me wrong Jim!!!!!
Take away crabs and will give you VD (pun intended)
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Man getting the bye is a super sweet reward considering what this team has gone through traveling to New England AND Seattle and playing all those snaps getting beat up and injured.

Now they get two weeks to prepare, AND they get a home game, and no further injuries!

Stage is set and the stars are aligning.
Originally posted by Beezy33:

His ego better not have f'd this up for us with the QB change. I still feel we dont have an identity. All these long passes over 20yds aren't going to last in the playoffs so I hope we find that solid run game again...what happens when teams take away Crabs??????

I'm very excite but at the same time can't help but feel we've regressed going into the playoffs...Prove me wrong Jim!!!!!

You comments arent worth reading. modded
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Dec 31, 2012 at 6:17 AM ]

haha imagine him putting him in the first snap than putting back kap. That will f**k up the other teams defense

no wait i got a better one. What if Alex came to the huddle and called the play than he went to the sideline and kap lined up under center

if they take crabs we'll give them VD!!! they can shave their pubes all they want but theyll still be itchy lol.
Originally posted by Bumgarner12:

Kaepernick's specialty are the 20 yard passes, that's his bread and butter.

What exactly makes you think he can't continue to complete those passes?

Once again, typical irrational Kaepernick hatred from an Alice Smith fan.
Playoff's usually mean tougher defense, but this year we don't have a defense like last years Giants to face, so Kaptain Kapow should be fine.

We are winning the Superbowl. Guaranteed!!!
So glad we got the bye. Thanks AP!

After reading the article on the front page, I know it is paramount. A Davis and the rest of the OL are bruised up and have sausage fingers. They need the rest. I know Gore needs it. The obvious is getting an additional week for Justin Smith. I am sure it doesnt hurt to give Kaep an additional prep week for his first playoff game and its at home.

Go Niners!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I'm guessing you were doing the same thing last year after we beat the Saints and the Giants beat GB.

Nothing is guaranteed, and we are not the hottest team going into the Playoffs. Seattle is.

WAS disagrees with you
Is everybody happy now?

Seattle barely got by the Reams yesterday. They are no longer the "hottest team in football."

I would say the Vikings are because they had a late surge and kept it going against a better team yesterday (Packers).

Speaking of the Pack, they still have issues on defense.

Bottom line: If we follow our normal W-W-L script, we're looking at a loss in the NFC Championship Game.

I still like our chances. Once the team got warmed up yesterday, we looked pretty darn good.
Share 49ersWebzone