There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

has anyone noticed our passrush?
Originally posted by communist:

You mean how we rush 3 and blitz Willis? Or how the pocket constantly collapses around Rodgers?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Originally posted by cciowa:
i am so sick of our fans whining about the calls in every game this year. the packers were upset on the field and probably took some shots but they were very good afterwards in their thoughts about our team and what the niners did to them. for the first time in a month we were the bullies for four quarters. lets hope that continues, i feel many of the fans are scared of seattle and while i do not think the hawks are in the players minds like the rams are, if we are to play seattle, i hope the team gives a good effort unlike the last time. i figured we would either win big or lose big and i was right. the only reason i thought we would lose is due to roman. for the first time since the bears game, the man actually called a good game but that being said, i still want him gone

You gotta be kidding me. You were not right. Everything you posted was how we suck balls. Now you come in and try to play it as I thought we would win big or lose big only cause of Roman.

Delusional is what you are.

CC, you were a beacon of pessimism all week. You called nothing duder.

I'm glad he's still around. He did fear Roman, even if not for the right reasons. Let's move on and talk about how we'll pluck the feathers of those Falcons.
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

or right now.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by communist:

You mean how we rush 3 and blitz Willis? Or how the pocket constantly collapses around Rodgers?
agree,, but i really thought we should have had more sacks cuz the line of the packers is not good at all. i am hoping for better things sunday without having to blitz willis., aldon was to quiet for me saturday
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
after the TD to crab... kaep says, "all we do is win!" lol....

it seems like they had charles woodson doubling vernon all game... except the one play where hawk was on him and the 9ers torched them for it.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

or right now.

The only bad thing about watching the game is listening to Joe Buck's mouth. I hate that guy.
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

The sideline stuff & the miked up players is good stuff.

Willis after TB pick : "I'm the worst blocker in America"
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

or right now.

The only bad thing about watching the game is listening to Joe Buck's mouth. I hate that guy.

Yeah, but even he was in awe from what was happening on the field. He started the game jerking his cock for the Packers, especially after Shields took the INT to the house. But after that, he had no choice (same with Aikman) but to cheer the ass whooping we were handing out. Lets face it....we were putting on a display Sat night, and no one could believe it. Even the GM of the Packers said postgame he was not only astonished, but amazed at what we he saw from Kaep.
Am I the only one who thinks he let up and could have caught that pass? Please weigh in because I haven't heard anyone say anything about it. While he has been a great addition I have seen the old Randy a few times this year.
I didn't think he let up, but it doesn't seem like he adjusts to the deep ball as well as he used to. The pass looked like it was at least quasi-catchable, but the route Moss took made it look completely uncatchable.
Moss cant run no more
Moss isn't quitting on passes, he damn well knows he's within striking distance of getting that elusive ring
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jan 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Moss cant run no more

he has definitely lost a few steps, but damn, he's been a great niner this year