There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Right now it makes more sense to draft a young kid and build. If KW and Ham dont come back the same we need another long term option outside of Crabs (who is injury prone himself)....drafting a big tall kid who can play the Moss role would be big.

Ya that would be an awesome plan for our receiving core. Idk maybe were giving up on Jenkins too quickly, it's just weird how we spent such a high draft pick on him and like 4 games in he hasn't made1 catch. hell Ginn was more of a factor.... Oh lord thank god Al Davis took heywardbay
to have a 1st rounder who is not hurt and has had 0 production (outside of QB) is unheard of....and troubling
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Nobody cares what you think, really they dont. You have run your mouth for years and were doing it when we were winning with Smith. Now that its anybody else its about supporting the guy. Do I like Keap, yes I do. Don't believe me? Go look up the original Keap thread before he was drafted and look and see who was arguing for him. Or go message AB who I was Skyping with during the draft and was ecstatic when we moved up because I knew who the pick was.

Funny how now is not acceptable to make any comment about the QB....not ONE. Something you have done non stop for every f**king game and now that a change has been made nobody is allowed to make 1 comment without being called a hater or being negative....I call you a hypocrite because that's exactly what you are. What happened to your crying about 300 yards passing? Every little thing you spewed on this site every game non stop....but it was cool for you to do right? I make a comment about how I would rather see him complete passes and not have to run to score and that's a bad thing? I dont want him to be Vick 2.0 and who was he compared to in the info graphics on TV for rushing yards by a QB in the playoffs.....Michael f**king Vick.

If you were allowed to run your mouth about meaningless s**t when Smith was winning, I think I can bring up issues that are actually legit concerns about game planning, his performance, and his general safety. Or is now taboo to bring up a potential problem because we have somebody new at QB? You guys dont have issues talking about coaching, the OL, the DL, the DB's, the LB's, the TE's, the WR's, the kicker and every other damn position.....is the QB now off limits?

I stopped reading at Smith.... good night

great win today
Can't we just enjoy a great win against the damn packers.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
We won the game...but we can always get better. I love Kaep and he is the unquestioned starter - but this doesn't mean one can't criticize him when it's warranted. I don't understand why anyone has a problem with that. I bet Kaep feels that he can play better and will probably self-critique himself when he watches the file. Why can't a fan do that?

Anyway - the combo of Kaep and Crab is becoming one of the most lethal combos in the game!

49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I would rather play at home. Not sure I want to see CK playing at Atlanta. But it'd be tough either way.

You STILL haven't learned yet? Our QB is for real and can make plays against any team. 446 yards dude, when did your boy ever, even come within 300 of that? He can play fine in Atlanta..

why do you make everything about Alex?

I don't, you do for the most part. But all that is over now, let's get on our bandwagon for the Niners going to the Champ game..and hopefully see the Hags at the Stick..NINERS!

lol really?

Ever other comment out of you is about "your boy" to various posters.

your comments are getting old dude, you're always trying to find something negative about our starting QB. like your post complaining about having a QB that wins games with his legs (soo pathetic). we are one game away from the SB and respecfully, if u want a QB that wins games with his arm, you can go cheer for Payton, Brees, Brady etc etc, u have plenty of choices.

half of the WZ knows why your soo sentimental, but that guy is history, he had his chance, time to move on... we now have a real and dynamic QB

Nobody cares what you think, really they dont. You have run your mouth for years and were doing it when we were winning with Smith. Now that its anybody else its about supporting the guy. Do I like Keap, yes I do. Don't believe me? Go look up the original Keap thread before he was drafted and look and see who was arguing for him. Or go message AB who I was Skyping with during the draft and was ecstatic when we moved up because I knew who the pick was.

Funny how now is not acceptable to make any comment about the QB....not ONE. Something you have done non stop for every f**king game and now that a change has been made nobody is allowed to make 1 comment without being called a hater or being negative....I call you a hypocrite because that's exactly what you are. What happened to your crying about 300 yards passing? Every little thing you spewed on this site every game non stop....but it was cool for you to do right? I make a comment about how I would rather see him complete passes and not have to run to score and that's a bad thing? I dont want him to be Vick 2.0 and who was he compared to in the info graphics on TV for rushing yards by a QB in the playoffs.....Michael f**king Vick.

If you were allowed to run your mouth about meaningless s**t when Smith was winning, I think I can bring up issues that are actually legit concerns about game planning, his performance, and his general safety. Or is now taboo to bring up a potential problem because we have somebody new at QB? You guys dont have issues talking about coaching, the OL, the DL, the DB's, the LB's, the TE's, the WR's, the kicker and every other damn position.....is the QB now off limits?

my throat still hurts from going to the game. It was a great game to see live!
I think we hurt the NFLs feelings. They can barely talk about us on their website
Originally posted by BrianGO:
People have said that once people get film of Kaep, then they will know how to defend him. Apparently, the Green Bay Packers were watching the film, "The Hobbit" instead of our offense.

Hopefully, the opposing team will continue to forget to watch film of Kaep the week before.

You actually have to watch the film doe.

side note: Peyton Manning can go blow me.
I wonder how Sing would have "coached up" Colin Kaepernick
We won big. Time to take this show to the NFCCG. The rest of what's going on here is irrelevant.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Physical with an F.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

He would have kicked Colin out of the game for that spike.
f**k everyone that picked the Packers to win including some Niner fans.
I called this motherf**ker a blow-out/drubbing from the first day this thread started. -Kept saying all week how the Packers had no business winning this game.