There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Who cares about Minnesota. The 9ers need to stomp Arizona and get their mojo back. Particularly on defense.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Dec 28, 2012 at 9:56 AM ]
Have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of LMJ Sunday.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Who cares about Minnesota. The 9ers need to stomp Arizona and get their mojo back. Particularly on defense.

of course this is the truth. the loss sunday should have slapped the arrogance out of us. we can not stumble and fumble around in the first half of this game like we did with miami.. there is no f**king excuse why we should be up or down 6-3 at half time. if they are, the team, the players and coaches deserve all of the booing they are sure to get. jump out early, tackle and not grab, take any hope the cards have away from them. anything less is not acceptable. the catch phrase"do not care how it looks as long as its a win" does not apply this sunday in my opinion given our current status as a team in the aftermath of scared in seattle
Originally posted by cciowa:

of course this is the truth. the loss sunday should have slapped the arrogance out of us. we can not stumble and fumble around in the first half of this game like we did with miami.. there is no f**king excuse why we should be up or down 6-3 at half time. if they are, the team, the players and coaches deserve all of the booing they are sure to get. jump out early, tackle and not grab, take any hope the cards have away from them. anything less is not acceptable. the catch phrase"do not care how it looks as long as its a win" does not apply this sunday in my opinion given our current status as a team in the aftermath of scared in seattle

Best two posts of the week.

Lets put the smackdown on the Cardinals and end this game in the first half on Sunday
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Best two posts of the week.

Lets put the smackdown on the Cardinals and end this game in the first half on Sunday

i think it is very important to do this thing early. for the sake of our confidence and if we do not get that bye, any little rest for the starters would be a nice thing. now of course i could ask who would come in to play quarterback if the game gets out of hand but i am low on advill
we should try to beat them 59-0
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:

i would not feel bad about one bit
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:

i would not feel bad about one bit
i forgot to put the word" it' in there

Justin Smith cares about Minnesota.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Goodnight all, Go Niners!

Wow! That's Lance Briggs that Gore is pancaking!!

Briggs is a stud LB, and for Frank to put him down like that is amazing.

Run the ball and we win. It's that simple. Arizona's pass defense is ranked #3 and have made Qb's like Brady, Ryan, Vick, and Stafford look foolish this year.
Originally posted by Iceman49:
Run the ball and we win. It's that simple. Arizona's pass defense is ranked #3 and have made Qb's like Brady, Ryan, Vick, and Stafford look foolish this year.

on the flip side, tannehill torched them for 400+ yards. they've lost most of their games and have been down a lot especially since october. when your down on the score board, teams run on you, and they're currently 28th vs the run. i dont think they suck vs the pass, but that 3rd overall ranking also has to do with being a s**t team thats behind so teams run it down your throat
this will be an ugly win the game will be kind of close through out. we will win 17-6
Does anyone know the relationship between the Harbaughs and Whisenhunt?

If they are close Whiz could just keel over and let us take it.

I know i would do that for my buddy ONLY IF nothing was on the line for me. In fact, if AZ loses, it benefits their draft status anyway.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Does anyone know the relationship between the Harbaughs and Whisenhunt?

If they are close Whiz could just keel over and let us take it.

I know i would do that for my buddy ONLY IF nothing was on the line for me. In fact, if AZ loses, it benefits their draft status anyway.

strictly platonic