LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

What are your thoughts on our schedule this year and all our prime time games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i miss the MNF and Thursday night football games

Side Note, whe haven't scored more that 13 points in Thursday night games since 2005
my thoughts on primetime games....

we have one more (in the regular season) I want to win.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
my thoughts on primetime games....

we have one more (in the regular season) I want to win.

Ci!
Considering how well we do in Primetime games, I like it. We've beaten some real quality teams in primetime (Packers, Pats).

I'm living in TX too, so having the 9ers on primetime makes it so I don't have to deal with Saints and Cowboy fans at the sportsbar, since the games are always on TV.
I love it because we ALWAYS come to play when it's a big game, especially our D. They love the lights.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Considering how well we do in Primetime games, I like it. We've beaten some real quality teams in primetime (Packers, Pats).

I'm living in TX too, so having the 9ers on primetime makes it so I don't have to deal with Saints and Cowboy fans at the sportsbar, since the games are always on TV.

Packers weren't a night game.
i think this is the last prime time game of the season ?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I love the prime time games it means we are good.
Whenever there is a primetime game just play with them all afternoon.
Make them run around, crawl around etc.

by the time 530 rolls around, they will be ready for a nap. Then three hours later, they'll wake up for food. and you're good for the night at 8;00.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Prime time games are great for those that don't have NFL Sunday Ticket and don't live near San Francisco.

• kdogg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:
I kinda think I wasted 300 bucks for Sunday ticket

This...
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kdogg:

This...

lol, i got rid of the ticket because i quit fantasy football and get ALL the 49er games. It's fun when there's a Thursday game or Monday nighter...i hate when i have to wait 10 or more days for another game!

Heads-up: they're going to auto-renew it for you too. Next year, just tell them it's no longer in your budget, and ask if there is anything they can do. They'll shave $25/billing cycle off of it.
[ Edited by guillotine31 on Dec 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM ]
What do you do after you watch a niners game in the morning? You can watch the rest of the teams you don't care about play and then a stupid Sunday night game.

I would much rather get all the other games out of the way and then take center stage. Team plays better. You get a nice Sunday of lead up to anticipate and it kind of feels like a playoff game.

I admit I don't like Monday night games. It's a work day and the wait is too much. Also I don't have ESPN HD so I got to watch it with crappy picture...lol

Thursday night blows and is just a gimmick to sell NFL network and our last one was horrible to watch anyway.
Originally posted by guillotine31:

Heads-up: they're going to auto-renew it for you too. Next year, just tell them it's no longer in your budget, and ask if there is anything they can do. They'll shave $25/billing cycle off of it.

thanks for the tip
Share 49ersWebzone