LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

What are your thoughts on our schedule this year and all our prime time games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LundyLove:
I kinda think I wasted 300 bucks for Sunday ticket

lol this
Spend nearly a decade watching s**tty football, then complain that your team has too many night games because they're one of the best teams in football... Jesus Christ
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Spend nearly a decade watching s**tty football, then complain that your team has too many night games because they're one of the best teams in football... Jesus Christ

I concur.
The GREATS TEAM of the N.F.L. are back so the prime time games are great
[ Edited by JD9671 on Dec 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM ]
im happy about the prime time and featured games cause i live in chicago and we r forced to watch NFC north games. usually the bears r on at noon here and 9ers at 3, but somehow the dam viking or lions or pack play a 3pm game and we dont get the 9ers. so having the 9ers on prime time allows me to not pay the $300 to watch the games and to hit the bars for the ones early in the season that just wont b televised. i hope for more prime time games next season!!!

oh and the fact that it means we're good again.......
My only complaint is I feel like a bigger pile of garbage at work the next day after a night game. Don't get to pass out early enough to sleep off all the alcohol. Should've seen me this Monday. Looked awful, but the hangover was very bearable since that was such a huge win.

I like the night games. I can deal with the awful hangovers.
I prefer the night games and I can watch them on my flat screen TV in HD and not have to watch on buggy internet connections
Get used to it. Especially with Kaep, who's more dynamic and exciting to watch.

We're gonna get max prime time spots next year as well, which includes probably 2 Sunday night games and 3 MNF games. Add a Thursday nighter in there, and thats 6 off the bat.
Share 49ersWebzone