LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Are Kyle And Kendall an Afterthought?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Do you think that they will be lost forever now. Kendall was good but will Jim bring him back or just keep LMJ and draft another. IS this Jims chance to can Kyle. I liked him and he has playmaking ability but will He be lost to AJ or someone else. Or will they just not be the same after the injury. it happens all the time unfortunatley
Kendall is going to be back and be good.. He and LMJ will be our rotation when Frank hangs em up.
Kyle is expendable. LMJ is a better returner...correction, SAFER and BETTER returner.

Hunter is a keeper. Gore cant play forever. He'll eventually wind down in the next 2-3 years. Wouldnt mind keeping the 2 headed running monster with Kendall and LMJ.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
they are both coming back. hunter especially. since moss may be gone and ginn will be gone, kyle comes back and helps us in the return department,
I hope hunter can come back.. Do you think he can really be a primary back though
i still miss morgan :(
Hunter is so much stronger of a runner than LMJ but he's no Frank. We need Hunter and LMJ but I think we're gonna have to search for THE GUY.
Originally posted by IowaNiner16:
Hunter is so much stronger of a runner than LMJ but he's no Frank. We need Hunter and LMJ but I think we're gonna have to search for THE GUY.

I get the feeling LMJ is the guy. or will be in the future.
Originally posted by CityKing415:

running backs wear down too quickly in a season in the NFL. Teams needs to carry TWO good backs (LMJ and Hunter) for the future.

Now its still Frank Gore's time though. Next season we will still rotate Gore, LMJ and Hunter.

The odd man out may be Dixon
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
running backs wear down too quickly in a season in the NFL. Teams needs to carry TWO good backs (LMJ and Hunter) for the future.

Now its still Frank Gore's time though. Next season we will still rotate Gore, LMJ and Hunter.

should keep them all next year..

They'll both be back next year. There's no question about either one of them. Kendall is very valuable to the running game and Williams has value as a punt returner and a slot receiver - he's wicked quick. I think the odd man out may be Ted Ginn. James is a better kickoff returner and, really, in spite of the mistakes Williams made in last years playoffs, right now he's a better punt returner.
Originally posted by cciowa:
they are both coming back. hunter especially. since moss may be gone and ginn will be gone, kyle comes back and helps us in the return department,

this. they will both be important parts in the future. I really like Kyle's quickness and acceleration. You can dwell on the NFCCG if u want but KW has shown he can be a pretty good PR and WR. KH along with LMJ are also the future when Gore hangs em up.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by CityKing415:

Dixon should of been gone before 2012 began. He was good in preseason, but in rough minutes, he isn't impressive in RB situations. He is also nothing special on STs. The real aces are Spillman, Grant and Gooden.

Hunter will be back 100%, Williams isn't anywhere near a lock in 2013, he wasn't overally impressive, and James is more dynamic in return game.

Personally, I would keep Moss 1 more season, he can teach much more to Jenkins, and mentor Crabtree more. If any, Williams is more likely not to play as much.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
who are those guys ?
who?
Share 49ersWebzone