LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick has now established himself as the starter for the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Go9er:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Yeah.. pretty bad. But hey, Alex probably made about 50 million dollars over these 8 years.. has a great family situation (it would seem)..

So on the field? Yeah... pretty bad luck.. but he'll be alright.

AS will still be successful and probably get more money else where next season, the luck he had with Harb was bring some respectability to him as a NFL QB but that's over now... Be funny if AS goes to the Cardinals next season and the 9ers has to face AS 2x a year and tears it up with Fritz...

Not gonna happen. The situation in SF is as good as it gets for Alex. He had a great running game and defense to fall back on here. He wasn't asked to make big plays or carry the team on his back. Arizona doesn't have the pieces for Alex to be successful. In fact, no team that needs a QB right now has those pieces.
I agree with this totally. Alex to me is like a Matt Cassel a system Qb. Alex will probably go to a QB needy team that more than likely doesn't have the defense, running game or coaching the Niners have and will be asked to put a lot on his shoulders. I don't see him having to much success.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Why are we still questioning this? Of course Kaep is our QB. Alex will leave in the offseason. The Alex era is OVER.
Thank God.
Kaep is all good +getting better & under a great coaching staff Alex finally showed he is a winner,helping the 49ers reach the NFC championship last season plus was doing well this season and we should be thanking God he'll be gone??

This tells me some people would say the same thing if David Carr or JTO were taking over
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Welcome to 4 weeks ago lol

lol

Haha!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
He's good but

Uncle Rico >>>Kap

man..only if had a time machine
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Why are we still questioning this? Of course Kaep is our QB. Alex will leave in the offseason. The Alex era is OVER.
Thank God.
Kaep is all good +getting better & under a great coaching staff Alex finally showed he is a winner,helping the 49ers reach the NFC championship last season plus was doing well this season and we should be thanking God he'll be gone??

This tells me some people would say the same thing if David Carr or JTO were taking over
i think people, me, are happy ck is doing well, is happy for all the things he brings to the table,,,,, but we are very very tired of some who seem to love to kick alex when he is down. he is not nor will he , ever play for us again. i would think and hope that would be good enough for some
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes Kap is the man going forward now but I also gotta give Alex some props he didn't fumble the clipboard even once in that bad weather.
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes Kap is the man going forward now but I also gotta give Alex some props he didn't fumble the clipboard even once in that bad weather.

he steps up in primetime
Originally posted by susweel:
It's all about getting the reps in practice. I joke my bad!
I never wanted Kaep to fail, I just didn't think he was ready this year. He proved me wrong last night and now I have plenty of crow to eat for the rest of the year (and maybe the beginning of next year too). I wanted the fairy tale ending with Smitty but now I realize that his time is officially over. I will continue to be a Smitty fan wherever he goes but Bust a Kaep is the present and future of the 49ers.
Originally posted by Loco49er:
I never wanted Kaep to fail, I just didn't think he was ready this year. He proved me wrong last night and now I have plenty of crow to eat for the rest of the year (and maybe the beginning of next year too). I wanted the fairy tale ending with Smitty but now I realize that his time is officially over. I will continue to be a Smitty fan wherever he goes but Bust a Kaep is the present and future of the 49ers.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
He's good but

Uncle Rico >>>Kap

man..only if had a time machine

Bet you Kaep can't throw a ball over those mountains.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

and with that wise much needed post,, maybe people can stop giving silly little shots to alex. he is down, he is not coming back so that should be good enough.

Glad at least 1 of the Smith backers can admit that. Props to you.

I like Smith too, but despite some of the mistakes by Kap last night, it's obvious he gives us the best chance to win going forward. Harbaugh knows this and ppl (even haters of Kap) are starting to realize he's right and not so crazy after all.

Despite our D giving up 28 points in the 2nd half, nothing made me happier to see Kap regain the lead with the TD pass to Crabtree and us not faltering like a lot of teams do when they blow a huge lead like that. Nothing better to win and see Brady crying and throwing a temper tantrum pretty much the entire game lmao.

no need to eat crow...welcome to the end of the tunnel and to a whole new world
Originally posted by cciowa:
and with that wise much needed post,, maybe people can stop giving silly little shots to alex. he is down, he is not coming back so that should be good enough.

I never hated or put down Smith once. Have seen a lot of ppl here taking shots at Kap and belittling everything that he does, even the good stuff! That needs to stop as well.
Share 49ersWebzone