LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

There's no debating it now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
What I tell you guys all along he is a YAC WR and a great one at that. He cant be great if he doesnt get the ball. VD same boat we need to use him more and Kap needs to get his head out his ass. This aint Baseball put some damn air under that deep ball.
Can we please remove the people trying to make this thread about Kap? There's lots of other threads to discuss his numerous mistakes in.

As for Crabtree, he's really stepped up. He's finally getting the YAC that made him so dangerous in college. He always seems to be able to take a short pass and get at least 5 yards extra in YAC out of it.
Dude lookin legendary .........seriously.
MC HAMMER is partyin' tonight!
Just needed to get the ball. You look at his numbers with Smith then with Kaep and it's night and day.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Can we please remove the people trying to make this thread about Kap? There's lots of other threads to discuss his numerous mistakes in.

As for Crabtree, he's really stepped up. He's finally getting the YAC that made him so dangerous in college. He always seems to be able to take a short pass and get at least 5 yards extra in YAC out of it.
His extra effort especially on 3rd down is insane. Havent seen it since TO in his prime days.
I think anyone telling the mods bow to do their job should be banned immediately.
Crabs played great!! Keap played great!! The d played great( the fist half) but Akers needs to start making fgs wtf. I realize his pelvis is hurt but come on how do you blow a 29yrd fg. week after week he has been choking. We should have won both rams games but he has F$&ked us the past 4-5 weeks!
There is no debating that our defense for the most part contained Brady and his bunch.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k that

there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.

4...FOUR fumbles snaps, INT, Sack says otherwise.
I got no hate for Smith, but when I see tripe like this it makes me happy he's warming the bench and will likely be gone next year.

I got Crabtrees Jersey at the top of my Christmas list! Does anyone know how many years he has left on his contract?
Getting him the ball fast and on target allows him to make those moves, unleashed the beast. Before it took 3 seconds for the ball to get there and the defenders had time to close the gap.
Crabtree has MUCH better chemistry with CK! CK will throw the ball and allow Crabtree go and get it. Half of those completions to Crabtree tonight would have never been thrown by Alex. Crabtree has found his Phoenix in CK.
there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.
4...FOUR fumbles snaps, INT, Sack says otherwise. I got no hate for Smith, but when I see tripe like this it makes me happy he's warming the bench and will likely be gone next year.
Originally posted by rigs49:
There is no debating that our defense for the most part contained Brady and his bunch.

Yeah Keap was horrible under center! I got to the point where I would yell every time Keap ran a play under the center I would yell at the tv.
Moss has much better chem with ck. it makes me happy when moss gets a completion. Really the only guy that hasn't meshed with Keap is Vernon Davis. Vd has been nonexistent the past few weeks ( he did miss one tonight).
Share 49ersWebzone