LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

There's no debating it now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dubbe49:
Moss has much better chem with ck. it makes me happy when moss gets a completion. Really the only guy that hasn't meshed with Keap is Vernon Davis. Vd has been nonexistent the past few weeks ( he did miss one tonight).

More then one
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by kingairta:
A sack costing 12 yards at that. Does CK even know how to throw it away?

Like Alex Smith nevers takes a sack

ok after this we need to stop the QB talk... but Im starting to think our QBs are not being trained to throw it away anymore...
Crabtree is one of the most clutch WR's in the game. His development this year has been fun to watch.
Originally posted by Fisherniner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by kingairta:
A sack costing 12 yards at that. Does CK even know how to throw it away?

Like Alex Smith nevers takes a sack

ok after this we need to stop the QB talk... but Im starting to think our QBs are not being trained to throw it away anymore...

Staley let his guy through almost untouched
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k that

there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.

Why would you feel the need to bring up Kaep?
Crabtree has always been legit. Now he finally has a chance to show what he can do.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Crabtree has always been legit. Now he finally has a chance to show what he can do.

This. The guy runs great routes and is amazing after the catch. He just finally has a system/QB that utilizes him.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Eff yeah. He's been great. Crabtree is my next jersey
Originally posted by Leathaface:

This. The guy runs great routes and is amazing after the catch. He just finally has a system/QB that utilizes him.

4TDs from Smith in Smith's last 5 qtrs. Can we stop with the QB talk? Crabs has been ballin' regardless of who's throwing it.
Originally posted by spizzy:

THIS MAN IS A LEGITIMATE #1 RECEIVER!!!

This!!

Agreed...years and years of defending him for his potential but WR is such a dependent position
Crab has defenately turned into a #1 receiver this year. The stat that is really impressive is his YAC.
reminds me a lot like John Taylor, sure hands and seems to get open most of the time.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

4TDs from Smith in Smith's last 5 qtrs. Can we stop with the QB talk? Crabs has been ballin' regardless of who's throwing it.

Your stat is wrong. He had 3 TDs in that stretch. Anyway, I AGREED that he has been playing great all year. CK looks a bit more to Crabtree than AS did...and that's a fact. Just look at his targets in the past 3 games. I think you're being a little too sensitive about AS
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
We have a multidimensional offense now.

Can beat you with the run.

Can beat you with the classic WCO short / intermediate pass.

Can beat you with the deep pass.

Good experience for Kaep before the playoffs.

This team will be dangerous come postseason.

Crabtree's RAC ability is tremendous, he's a perfect receiver for the WCO....now I only wish Roman would call more of it.
Share 49ersWebzone