1. Kaep's under center needs to fixed. Brady plays in those conditions all the time and is used to it. Even the NE running backs were coughing up the ball a lot. Still it's a good bullet to dodge.
2. I said it last week: In a team filled with Superstars, I think Crabtree is one of the team MVP's. He is having a ton of clutch moments. With CK at QB he has a good chance get 1000 yards as well.
3. I thought Aldon wouldn't get any sacks because Brady releases the ball so fast. Aldon last night was gassed and seemed to look blahhhhh without Justin. I fear the same situation with Seattle.
4. Zone defense in the second half was annoying.
5. Did it seem like NE was getting all the calls. Maybe I missed it but it looked like CK got his facemask grabbed and yet we got a call against us for hands to the face...
6. Akers... Love the guy, but at least bring someone in to compete with him and scare the bee-jezus out of him so he either plays better or we have another guy ready to go.