There are 202 users in the forums

Week 15: Thoughts after rewatching the game....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am very happy with the win in N.E, it hasnt been done in ten years, but to give up a 28 point lead is atroscious. Idc who is the QB an elite defense cannot let that happen. If we are fortunate enough to get to the superbowl, we can very likely see the pats again and i highly doubt we will hqve a 28 point cushion to play with.
Our coaches got lucky
We're the best team in the league!!
Justin Smith needs to heal quickly.
Worst half of football for fangio in 2 seasons
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
went into a very hostile environment in terrible weather and beat up on the home team. A home team that had been whooping the s**t out of just about everyone they played as of late. They came back and our team responded when it needed to in order to secure the win.

• Disp
  • Veteran
Ted Ginn needs to be cut right now. Actually before now. Don't let him get back on the plane with the team.

Otherwise stoked with the win.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Worst half of football for fangio in 2 seasons

We beat the Patriots, at home, in December where they've lost a grand total of 1 game during that time period under Belicheck, and had won 21 straight games over the second half of the season.Yeah I wasn't happy we gave up that lead but let's have a little perspective here: let's just sit back and recognize how remarkable this victory is.

Besides this type of adversary will serve us well come playoff time. The way we responded to blowing that lead was amazing and is something that bodes well for the future.
Originally posted by Disp:
Ted Ginn, David Akers, Vic Fangio, Greg Roman needs to be cut right now. Actually before now. Don't let him get back on the plane with the team.

Otherwise stoked with the win.

Fixed.

Every good team goes through a situation like this at some point. Granted, it's usually not as extreme as blowing a 28-point lead, but it's still a gut-check time where teams have to show what they're made of. The fact that we went right back after losing all momentum and took the lead was simply unreal. I never expected that, not gonna lie.

The most important thing is we got the win. We played our worst two quarters of football in the last two years against the best offense in football and we still survived. We take the positives and negatives, learn from em, move on. That simple.
Playoffs
Defense can face anyone if they want to.

Offense can show up if coaches allow it to.

Kaep is doing great on his learning curve, which should bode well for us playoff time.

Coaches are holding this team back at times. If we can let loose on that front, we can go deep.
Alex who?
well, the patriots are better than what i thought. With that said, our team played great. I'm happy with this performance.
Share 49ersWebzone