There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

willis lacking passion?

he will definately have motivation to play in two weeks.
Because cuddling with Bowman isn't the same as cuddling with Delanie Walker.
Have we really reached the point in sports journalism where people can seriously try to analyze a guy's passion for the game? I mean if we're talking about Brandon Marshall before he got traded from the Broncos to the Dolphins, that's one thing (although I know he does have a personality disorder.)

But I mean, seriously... This is f**king ludicrous if you ask me, and it's s**t like this that made me give up on trying to be a sports journalist. If this is what the industry is about now, then f**k that. I don't want to be apart of this. How can someone sit on a couch and question a guy's passion for the game? There is no absolutely no evidence to back his claim.
lol f**king dumb analysts.

His FF saved the game.

/thread
Patrick has definitely lost a step or has stopped playing with that fire he used to have. Bowman is way ahead of him right now.
Seriously, ya'll kill me with this "passion" shyt. Like we really know what's going through this dudes mind. He has a groin injury, right? Anyone here ever play football and try to play with an injured groin? It never really heals... at least not until the season's over. Even in his postgame interview he admitted to there being significant pain in his groin.
Honestly he doesn't look as FAST anymore. He still tackles better, but pure speed wise, just doens't look as fast to me Looks like he's jogging
Not this s**t again.
his passion dont last 8 hours.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if you just pulled your cock muscle you would not be able to run either. at 75 per cent he is better than most backers out there,,, and why in the hell am i even trying to defend willis against something so stupid? jesus people
Originally posted by cciowa:
if you just pulled your cock muscle you would not be able to run either. at 75 per cent he is better than most backers out there,,, and why in the hell am i even trying to defend willis against something so stupid? jesus people

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Originally posted by valrod33:
Been saying this the last 2 years, he aint even the best LB on his team. He also the worst pep talk guy in the NFL. ALI HAD FRAZIER, YO ALI HAD FRAZIER

Willis' favorite lines...

"HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!?"

"TODAY IS OUR DAY!"

"GIVE THEM NOTHING, TAKE EVERYTHING!"

"TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!"

"PUNCH EM, KILL EM!"
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Been saying this the last 2 years, he aint even the best LB on his team. He also the worst pep talk guy in the NFL. ALI HAD FRAZIER, YO ALI HAD FRAZIER

Willis' favorite lines...

"HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!?"

"TODAY IS OUR DAY!"

"GIVE THEM NOTHING, TAKE EVERYTHING!"

"TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!"

"PUNCH EM, KILL EM!"

"GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR"
lol