LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 147 users in the forums

willis lacking passion?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread should have been instalocked.
Originally posted by spizzy:
People want to deny it, but there is something definitely different about Willis. You cant just say "oh teams are scheming around him" they have been doing that since the beginning of his career. He still has the talent, it just seems to me like he is not as well conditioned as he used to be and tires quickly.

he doesn't seem as dominant like he once was in 2011, when he was shredding through defense's, he gave eli hell that NFCCG, don't see that kinda play from him this year so far. he still dam good back there though, maybe he knows its a long season and he will play like a beast in the playoffs.
Dumb thread is dumb, started season with bum hand...now has bum groin....still playing like a stud. Just because Bow is healthy and looks better doesn't mean Pat has " lost his fire".
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Dumb thread is dumb, started season with bum hand...now has bum groin....still playing like a stud. Just because Bow is healthy and looks better doesn't mean Pat has " lost his fire".

philly said nothing wrong
Wtf is this shaat here?!
LOL.
A) Why did this get bumped?
B) Why does this thread still exist?
Originally posted by verb1der:

Willis' favorite lines...

"HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!?"

"TODAY IS OUR DAY!"

"GIVE THEM NOTHING, TAKE EVERYTHING!"

"TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!"

"PUNCH EM, KILL EM!"

I don't remember him quoting 300.
We should help Willis out with some suggestions of what to say during the game opening pep talk. I personally would to hear him say:

"BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!"

Gets me riled up every time.
Was watching Troy a few days ago. Brad Pitt give a badass speech,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZctCxAmzDs

"49ers.. my brothers. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, WE ARE LIONS! You know what's there, beyond that field? IMMORTALITY, TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS!"

This^
We are blessed with 2 stud inside LB's. Teams wish they could have 1 stud.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
He might cut up one of the Titan players on Sunday... f**k all that cuddle crap!
Originally posted by LVJay:
He might cut up one of the Titan players on Sunday... f**k all that cuddle crap!

This man approves

Bowman plays great. Willis doesn't have to be superman anymore
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by NinerGod:
We should help Willis out with some suggestions of what to say during the game opening pep talk. I personally would to hear him say:

"BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!"

Gets me riled up every time.
***LANGUAGE****

[ Edited by Janitor on Oct 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM ]

thread was made almost a year ago
Share 49ersWebzone