There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

A fake punt when you're up by four touchdowns...

Pretending that the Packers end of the game call was correct...

Fans that think their team is clearly superior despite being 0-3 against this Niners team...

DB's screaming at Brady after a win as he's leaving the field...

Illegal, performance enhancing drugs in the cornerbacks...

Really not much to like about the Seahawks. Another sweep would be sweet.
I noticed the last few weeks that Seattle likes ot go w wide to one side and Wilson does the read option and keeps it and runs away from the 2 wide. Play been pretty effective for them. His mobility will be an issue and he's looking alot better. Niners gotta capitalize and put up points. Strong ground game and let's hope CK and VD can connect on something.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,323
Originally posted by GNielsen:
A fake punt when you're up by four touchdowns...

Pretending that the Packers end of the game call was correct...

Fans that think their team is clearly superior despite being 0-3 against this Niners team...

DB's screaming at Brady after a win as he's leaving the field...

Illegal, performance enhancing drugs in the cornerbacks...

Really not much to like about the Seahawks. Another sweep would be sweet.


And don't forget their putrid uniforms. Ugh...
Originally posted by lamontb:
I noticed the last few weeks that Seattle likes ot go w wide to one side and Wilson does the read option and keeps it and runs away from the 2 wide. Play been pretty effective for them. His mobility will be an issue and he's looking alot better. Niners gotta capitalize and put up points. Strong ground game and let's hope CK and VD can connect on something.
That works against slow inside linebackers like they have on the Bills. Against Willis and Bowman, I don't think so.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
A fake punt when you're up by four touchdowns...

Pretending that the Packers end of the game call was correct...

Fans that think their team is clearly superior despite being 0-3 against this Niners team...

DB's screaming at Brady after a win as he's leaving the field...

Illegal, performance enhancing drugs in the cornerbacks...

Really not much to like about the Seahawks. Another sweep would be sweet.
Anybody know the status of their CBs' appeal on this issue?
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Anybody know the status of their CBs' appeal on this issue?
Browner will still be on suspension for this upcoming game. I think the NFL heard Sherman's appeal on the 14th, but I don't think they've ruled on it yet. I guess there is a chance he'll be out too. But, they'll definitely be without one of them Sunday night.
This game scares me more than the Patriots game. We barely won the first match up and we had a little luck on our side.

I think we pull this off though.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Anybody know the status of their CBs' appeal on this issue?
Browner will still be on suspension for this upcoming game. I think the NFL heard Sherman's appeal on the 14th, but I don't think they've ruled on it yet. I guess there is a chance he'll be out too. But, they'll definitely be without one of them Sunday night.

His hearing has been postponed with no new date. He will be playing this week.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
seahags think they invincible after beating up the bottom feeders of the nfl, hope they come in overconfident and get hit in the mouth HARD

incorrect.. nobody is thinking this... we think we're pretty good.. and beating up on bottom feeders is what good teams do... we've also beaten some pretty good teams as well... ( NE for one ) kind of strange, on our board we think we have a chance to win especially at home, but there is a ton of respect for your team, over here, not a whole lot of respect for our team

i understand we're a team of cheap shot artist and cheaters ( including our coach ), and D'bags for running up the score, but have we done nothing to earn a little respect.. i hate the 49ers every bit as much as you hate the seahawks but i a least give them their proper respect...
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Anybody know the status of their CBs' appeal on this issue?
Browner will still be on suspension for this upcoming game. I think the NFL heard Sherman's appeal on the 14th, but I don't think they've ruled on it yet. I guess there is a chance he'll be out too. But, they'll definitely be without one of them Sunday night.

His hearing has been postponed with no new date. He will be playing this week.

Yeah, they had Browner go ahead and take his suspension so they could hopefully push back Sherman's appeal and stagger their suspensions. Pete knows what he's doing, he's been cheating for years and knows how to do it better than anyone...got to be good at something, right?
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
seahags think they invincible after beating up the bottom feeders of the nfl, hope they come in overconfident and get hit in the mouth HARD

incorrect.. nobody is thinking this... we think we're pretty good.. and beating up on bottom feeders is what good teams do... we've also beaten some pretty good teams as well... ( NE for one ) kind of strange, on our board we think we have a chance to win especially at home, but there is a ton of respect for your team, over here, not a whole lot of respect for our team

i understand we're a team of cheap shot artist and cheaters ( including our coach ), and D'bags for running up the score, but have we done nothing to earn a little respect.. i hate the 49ers every bit as much as you hate the seahawks but i a least give them their proper respect...

We aren't coming to the Seahags board looking for respect...I don't see what's hard to understand. This is a Niners board, we will support our team and point out teams that try to cheat. I hope Jim owns Pete again this weekend, but if the Hags do pull it out we'll still be division champs 2 years straight and I can't wait to see Rodgers make up for the immaculate inter-reception game against your team.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Yeah, they had Browner go ahead and take his suspension so they could hopefully push back Sherman's appeal and stagger their suspensions. Pete knows what he's doing, he's been cheating for years and knows how to do it better than anyone...got to be good at something, right?

Carroll has nothing to do with the suspension, it's between Sherman , his attorney and the League...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,323
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Yeah, they had Browner go ahead and take his suspension so they could hopefully push back Sherman's appeal and stagger their suspensions. Pete knows what he's doing, he's been cheating for years and knows how to do it better than anyone...got to be good at something, right?

Carroll has nothing to do with the suspension, it's between Sherman , his attorney and the League...


Hawker, you guys are going down and your going down hard.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Yeah, they had Browner go ahead and take his suspension so they could hopefully push back Sherman's appeal and stagger their suspensions. Pete knows what he's doing, he's been cheating for years and knows how to do it better than anyone...got to be good at something, right?

Carroll has nothing to do with the suspension, it's between Sherman , his attorney and the League...

HaHa, yeah ok. That's why Browner suddenly dropped his appeal? Everyone was saying they were going to do this before it even happened.
,
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
We aren't coming to the Seahags board looking for respect...I don't see what's hard to understand. This is a Niners board, we will support our team and point out teams that try to cheat. I hope Jim owns Pete again this weekend, but if the Hags do pull it out we'll still be division champs 2 years straight and I can't wait to see Rodgers make up for the immaculate inter-reception game against your team.
fair enough. and for the record i'm not looking for anything, just find it odd there's very little respect for a division foe that 9-5 and rolling.. but hey what do i know.. i like to analize things from a realistic view... carry on with the bashing.