Originally posted by BayArea:
All this showed is that we are incapable of rising to the challenge in all ways. Getting blown out in a must win is nothing short of an embarrassment. This isn't even a matter of overlooking our opponent we got flat out, out played in every single aspect of the game. Our win vs Patriots isn't even impressive as they only barely just beat the worst team in the NFL.
Somebody tell me how in the hell we are going to outdo anybody in the playoffs if we can't even hang with a divisional rival in a must win?
Oh, I'm all over this one like white on rice...
1) Seattle ONLY wins at home.
2) Seattle beats EVERYBODY at home.
3) "Anybody" is not "Seattle at home."
4) We have beaten playoff teams on the road.
5) We have beaten playoff teams at home.
6) We have beaten the best teams in the league at their place.
Therefore, we can hang, with anybody in the playoffs.