There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

It was requested that I show up in this thread after the game...here I am. All of the excuses are sweet sweet nectar for my soul.
Was it just me, or did the defense just looked scared to get aggressive? Or are we just that much different without Justin Smith?

They didn't even look the same the second Justin left last week.
Wow. Get over it already!We lost. It's not the end of the world! The Hawks played well at home. Doesn't mean we suck, means theywere better pprepared. Period point blank.
Props to Seattle. Gave us some serious humble pie along with a challenge: how to play against Wilson. Wilson showed up and impressed.

Why we can't put 3 in a row together is beyond me. This t no 4 turnovers just wasn't our day type of game like we had vs the PATs. This was utter domination.

Much respect to SEA. In the last three weeks, they have shown to be the most balanced team in the NFL.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Props to Seattle. Gave us some serious humble pie along with a challenge: how to play against Wilson. Wilson showed up and impressed.

Why we can't put 3 in a row together is beyond me. This t no 4 turnovers just wasn't our day type of game like we had vs the PATs. This was utter domination.

Much respect to SEA. In the last three weeks, they have shown to be the most balanced team in the NFL.

might be true but it is bitter medicine.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,578
highest points scored vs. harbaugh in his NFL tenure
Just where in the world was Cam Johnson ?
Originally posted by Garcia:
highest points scored vs. harbaugh in his NFL tenure

That shouldn't be a concern. What concerns me is that SEA could have beaten us with a super heavy dose of Lynch but they decided to throw and still beat us.

They got us. Wilson runs a very deceptive draw option and his quickness is deadly.
All this showed is that we are incapable of rising to the challenge in all ways. Getting blown out in a must win is nothing short of an embarrassment. This isn't even a matter of overlooking our opponent we got flat out, out played in every single aspect of the game. Our win vs Patriots isn't even impressive as they only barely just beat the worst team in the NFL.

Somebody tell me how in the hell we are going to outdo anybody in the playoffs if we can't even hang with a divisional rival in a must win?
[ Edited by BayArea on Dec 24, 2012 at 2:16 AM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,225
Originally posted by youlookdivorced:
It was requested that I show up in this thread after the game...here I am. All of the excuses are sweet sweet nectar for my soul.

Seattle played a great game, congrats, u just won another reg season game..

here's another request.... get lost
Originally posted by Joecool:
Props to Seattle. Gave us some serious humble pie along with a challenge: how to play against Wilson. Wilson showed up and impressed.

Why we can't put 3 in a row together is beyond me. This t no 4 turnovers just wasn't our day type of game like we had vs the PATs. This was utter domination.

Much respect to SEA. In the last three weeks, they have shown to be the most balanced team in the NFL.


How can a team, who can only win at home, be considered "balanced"?
Originally posted by BayArea:
All this showed is that we are incapable of rising to the challenge in all ways. Getting blown out in a must win is nothing short of an embarrassment. This isn't even a matter of overlooking our opponent we got flat out, out played in every single aspect of the game. Our win vs Patriots isn't even impressive as they only barely just beat the worst team in the NFL.

Somebody tell me how in the hell we are going to outdo anybody in the playoffs if we can't even hang with a divisional rival in a must win?


Oh, I'm all over this one like white on rice...


1) Seattle ONLY wins at home.
2) Seattle beats EVERYBODY at home.
3) "Anybody" is not "Seattle at home."
4) We have beaten playoff teams on the road.
5) We have beaten playoff teams at home.
6) We have beaten the best teams in the league at their place.


Therefore, we can hang, with anybody in the playoffs.
Disappointing lost to state the obvious, after MINNY beats GB, things will be back to normal... Sea surprised us, I will not take anything away from them, keep prospective these finesse teams cannot play with SF, the teams who punch back give us issues...
I dont normally go down this road. But I just wanted to say , I got 3 separate calls from non- Niners fans asking if this game was rigged. We didn't deserve to win effort wise....but something needs to be done about how they are allowed to personal fowl and PI on every down and we can't even breath on a guy without flags.