There are 159 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Originally posted by mayo49:
We need to seriously consider drafting a WR early in the draft. Williams and Manningham are going to be gone. AJ has to step it up and make the rotation going into the playoffs.

Williams and Manningham will likely both be 2013 roster. We could conceivably go with 6 WR's next year, simply swapping a draft pick for Ginn. I think we will be fine in playoffs if Justin and Vernon are healthy. Ideally hosting Seattle in 2nd round.

Yeah, but Williams and Manningham - I think he tore his ACL - are not going to be healthy until late next season. We're going to either have to suppliment the depth chart with a draft pick or free agency.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM ]
Yeah, but Williams and Manningham - I think he tore his ACL - are not going to be healthy until late next season. We're going to either have to suppliment the depth chart with a draft pick or free agency.

It's time for the General.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It's time for the General.

It was requested that I show up in this thread after the game...here I am. All of the excuses are sweet sweet nectar for my soul.
Was it just me, or did the defense just looked scared to get aggressive? Or are we just that much different without Justin Smith?

They didn't even look the same the second Justin left last week.
Wow. Get over it already!We lost. It's not the end of the world! The Hawks played well at home. Doesn't mean we suck, means theywere better pprepared. Period point blank.
Props to Seattle. Gave us some serious humble pie along with a challenge: how to play against Wilson. Wilson showed up and impressed.

Why we can't put 3 in a row together is beyond me. This t no 4 turnovers just wasn't our day type of game like we had vs the PATs. This was utter domination.

Much respect to SEA. In the last three weeks, they have shown to be the most balanced team in the NFL.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Props to Seattle. Gave us some serious humble pie along with a challenge: how to play against Wilson. Wilson showed up and impressed.

Why we can't put 3 in a row together is beyond me. This t no 4 turnovers just wasn't our day type of game like we had vs the PATs. This was utter domination.

Much respect to SEA. In the last three weeks, they have shown to be the most balanced team in the NFL.

might be true but it is bitter medicine.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
highest points scored vs. harbaugh in his NFL tenure
Just where in the world was Cam Johnson ?

Originally posted by Garcia:
highest points scored vs. harbaugh in his NFL tenure

That shouldn't be a concern. What concerns me is that SEA could have beaten us with a super heavy dose of Lynch but they decided to throw and still beat us.

They got us. Wilson runs a very deceptive draw option and his quickness is deadly.
All this showed is that we are incapable of rising to the challenge in all ways. Getting blown out in a must win is nothing short of an embarrassment. This isn't even a matter of overlooking our opponent we got flat out, out played in every single aspect of the game. Our win vs Patriots isn't even impressive as they only barely just beat the worst team in the NFL.

Somebody tell me how in the hell we are going to outdo anybody in the playoffs if we can't even hang with a divisional rival in a must win?
[ Edited by BayArea on Dec 24, 2012 at 2:16 AM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by youlookdivorced:
It was requested that I show up in this thread after the game...here I am. All of the excuses are sweet sweet nectar for my soul.

Seattle played a great game, congrats, u just won another reg season game..

here's another request.... get lost
Originally posted by Joecool:

How can a team, who can only win at home, be considered "balanced"?
Share 49ersWebzone