LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
so your stadium is not built like an amplifier ?

actually you are incorrect.. our stadium design is modeled after husky stadium where the seat are basically on top of the field, and the over hanging roof directs sound on to the field.. i can find a link for you on this if you want.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by susweel:
Niners better get some wet balls and have CK and Goodwin practice the snap like a million times.

You would love that, wouldn't you?

Oh yes !!!
Originally posted by hawker84:

actually you are incorrect.. our stadium design is modeled after husky stadium where the seat are basically on top of the field, and the over hanging roof directs sound on to the field.. i can find a link for you on this if you want.

you mean an ampotheatre?
Expecting s snot knocker of a game. These teams don't like each other, the coaches don't like each other and the fans HATE each other. Sounds like the makings of a great rivalry. I am so pumped that the NFCW is relevant. It takes more than one good team to make a division interesting and I think we are on the way to having 4 good teams, as St Louis has good coaching and some young talent, and Arizona has some good pieces (even though they have given up on this year). Here's to a good game on Sunday, and no injuries. Go Hawks!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
how many superbowl trophies the hawks got? enough said. kiss the rings baby

Well, the Niners do have a 30 year head start
and, the Hawks aren't really that far off target history-wise...
~ the Niners made it to, and won, their first Super Bowl in their 36th season
~ the Hawks made it to, and lost, their first Super Bowl in their 30th season
this year is the Hawks 37th season - I guess they've got some catchin' up to do

you mean an ampotheatre?

Amphitheater, amplifier what ever its called... the Stadium is supposed to harness sound
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM ]
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
how many superbowl trophies the hawks got? enough said. kiss the rings baby

Well, the Niners do have a 30 year head start
and, the Hawks aren't really that far off target history-wise...
~ the Niners made it to, and won, their first Super Bowl in their 36th season
~ the Hawks made it to, and lost, their first Super Bowl in their 30th season
this year is the Hawks 37th season - I guess they've got some catchin' up to do

history is history. who cares
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I want to crunch Wilson.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want to crunch Wilson.

he's quick. He'll give our DL fits. Runs like a RB.
I was in Seattle over the weekend and watched the second Seahawks game (other than our first game with them). Wilson looked very smooth, but honestly the Bills are awful.

He's accurate, but overall, the passing game wasn't overly superb. He does have a great ability to extend plays though. And he definitely doesn't look like a rookie. This will be a very tough game again.

I hope we can bounce out of our 2W-1L pattern this week. A win in Seattle and we would be very prime for a playoff push!

Harbs thinks cowboy will suit up for Seattle!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:
history is history. who cares

Me!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I was in Seattle over the weekend and watched the second Seahawks game (other than our first game with them). Wilson looked very smooth, but honestly the Bills are awful.

He's accurate, but overall, the passing game wasn't overly superb. He does have a great ability to extend plays though. And he definitely doesn't look like a rookie. This will be a very tough game again.

I hope we can bounce out of our 2W-1L pattern this week. A win in Seattle and we would be very prime for a playoff push!

If we win in Seattle, then maybe we can sit our starters for the last home game vs the Cards, so Alex Smith can have an opportunity to have a goodbye game in Candlestick?!

I think that would be a tear jerker!
Everyone is S'ing Wilson's D but the fact of the matter is he had 7 completions vs the cardinals... 7.
Amphitheater, amplifier what ever its called... the Stadium is supposed to harness sound

oh i see and that's a bad thing somehow... ? does our cheating have no end
Share 49ersWebzone