There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

No need to act scared or pretend this is going to be a tough game. The Seahawks are the biggest poser team in the NFC. Decent run to get to this point in the season, but no one is afraid of them, especially the 49ers--the best team in the NFL.
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
Originally posted by xela510:
Something my friend made LOL

http://tinyurl.com/c32smma

fake and gay

Originally posted by a24hrdad:
The Seahawks last 3 games that made them "red hot" were against a Cutler-less Bears, Arizona and Buffalo.I don't think the Niners should overlook them, but come on. That's not exactly the class of the NFL right there.

Teams can only play the teams on their schedule and should, at the very least, beat lessor opponents (e.g., AZ and BUF)
FTR ~ the Bears were not "Cutler-less" in their game with the Hawks...
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201212020chi.htm

Looking forward to Sunday Night ~ not the same teams that met in October ~ should be a great game!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
We're a little beat up and coming off an emotional win. Not a great recipe going into Seattle of all places. Despite the fact they have scored 107 points in 2 games which to me doesn't mean anything considering the opposition.

It must mean something, considering it's the first time since 1950 that an NFL team has scored at least 50 points in 2 consecutive weeks.
If nothing else, it helped boost the confidence of a pretty young team and gave the backups some reps and film to watch
(not to mention that all important practice of the fake punt )
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on Dec 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM ]
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
We're a little beat up and coming off an emotional win. Not a great recipe going into Seattle of all places. Despite the fact they have scored 107 points in 2 games which to me doesn't mean anything considering the opposition.

It must mean something, considering it's the first time since 1950 that an NFL team has scored at least 50 points in 2 consecutive weeks.
If nothing else, it helped boost the confidence of a pretty young team and gave the backups some reps and film to watch

While I do think it was mostly because yall DID run up the score I see why Pete did it. He just wanted to boost his team and get some plays in which will help him prepare for future weeks. Teams will prepare for the fake punt. But then again it does reveal some of your cards in pointless situations. We shall see I guess. I was impressed but the record was only broken because of the late game running up the score board. Should be a good game and I'm f**king impressed. Wish I wasn't.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
While I do think it was mostly because yall DID run up the score I see why Pete did it. He just wanted to boost his team and get some plays in which will help him prepare for future weeks. Teams will prepare for the fake punt. But then again it does reveal some of your cards in pointless situations. We shall see I guess. I was impressed but the record was only broken because of the late game running up the score board. Should be a good game and I'm f**king impressed. Wish I wasn't.

Seahawks 4th quarter point totals in their last two games....
~ 3 points in Toronto vs. Bills
~ 7 points in Seattle vs. Cards

Interesting that both Hawks/Niners games ended up being prime time games ... here's hoping for 1-1 records
How many more times are teams going to go all in to stop the run and dare the Niners to throw long?

Interesting that both Hawks/Niners games ended up being prime time games ... here's hoping for 1-1 records

Im just happy this game wont decide who wins the nfc west. Seattle's a good team for sure. This game means a lot to the 49ers but it means a lot more for the Seahawks. U guys lose & u might not make the playoffs. We lose & we are still in the playoffs.

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll is hoping that injured CBs Walter Thurmond III (hamstring) and Marcus Trufant (hamstring) can return for Week 16.

Thurmond appears to be ahead of Trufant in the recovery process, but neither one is expected to return to practice on Wednesday. With Richard Sherman's four-game suspension appeal to be held on Friday, both corners may end up starting on Sunday night against the 49ers.

rotoworld.com
This is going to be an defensive battle. They key will be which QB makes the least amount of mistakes
[ Edited by FourNine49 on Dec 17, 2012 at 9:29 PM ]

New England just came off a huge blow out of the so called best team in the NFL the 10-1 Texans. & the 49ers beat them in their house.

The 49ers defense isnt allow ing Seattle to score much imo.
The Niners are ready with their young guns! BRING IT!
I'm hoping kap blows Wilson out of the water on the stat line.
49ers 21
Seahawks 20