LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
argh akers... mr. unreliable, i get nervous everytime he goes to kick now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
so when we cut smith when he is owed that 8million dollars, i hope we put the money to good use and lock up the hawk!

49ers will trade Smith

oh that would be better, but won't teams not want to trade with us knowing he might get cut cause he is owed that money? kinda like the kolb thing during the manning sweepstakes

Most likely pick up the option and then trade him. Kolb was traded from Eagles to Arizona for Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and a second-round draft pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. I think most 49ers fans would be happy with that kind of deal.
Originally posted by hawker84:
i will guarentee one thing and one thing only.. Century Link will be louder than it's ever been come Sunday Night....

That's because the Seahags play their Championships in the regular season
Originally posted by kidash98:

BEAT THE HAWKS!!!

Love it!
Originally posted by verb1der:
It's going to be one of the most physical games of the year for sure. You guys are nearly unbeatable at home and since this will be prime time I expect it to be louder than ever. So I find it difficult to predict the outcome of this game.

One thing's for sure though, 49ers are built for these extreme conditions. We beat a resurgent Saints team in a deafening Superdome, and then snapped the Pats home streak, so there's really nothing that rattles this team.

can't wait.

i will guarentee one thing and one thing only.. Century Link will be louder than it's ever been come Sunday Night....

Wouldn't doubt that. Playoff atmosphere for sure.
Originally posted by verb1der:
It's going to be one of the most physical games of the year for sure. You guys are nearly unbeatable at home and since this will be prime time I expect it to be louder than ever. So I find it difficult to predict the outcome of this game.

One thing's for sure though, 49ers are built for these extreme conditions. We beat a resurgent Saints team in a deafening Superdome, and then snapped the Pats home streak, so there's really nothing that rattles this team.

can't wait.

You will know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a beating! It is easy to run up the score on a bunch of patsies. Carroll will lose to Harbaugh once again, no matter how hard he tries to imitate us. LOL
First chapter in the Kaepernick vs Wilson rivalry begins Sunday, could be the start of something historic.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by kidash98:

BEAT THE HAWKS!!!

Love it!

Gore in BEAST MODE!!
  • ace52
  • Veteran
This game will be a war.
Our team has to come into this game with the same intensity that we displayed in the first half against the Pats, but without making the mistakes.
I hope J. Smith will be fine for the game. We'll need him.
Im pumped already... Its going to be along week

Originally posted by ace52:
This game will be a war.
Our team has to come into this game with the same intensity that we displayed in the first half against the Pats, but without making the mistakes.
I hope J. Smith will be fine for the game. We'll need him.

Rather save him for the playoffs if he does need to heal though.

Pretty sad that the loudest game in a home stadium will come in a game where if the home team wins they don't even take over 1st place in the division. Then again it is Seattle where playoff type games are hard to come by.
We're a little beat up and coming off an emotional win. Not a great recipe going into Seattle of all places. Despite the fact they have scored 107 points in 2 games which to me doesn't mean anything considering the opposition.
Classless Carroll. Can't believe he used to be a 49er. Wish we piss in his mouth.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
We're a little beat up and coming off an emotional win. Not a great recipe going into Seattle of all places. Despite the fact they have scored 107 points in 2 games which to me doesn't mean anything considering the opposition.

I think this will hurt them more than anything. An offense on a flow like there's gets blinders on and flustered when the law of averages bring them down to Earth. I think it will totally f**k with their rhythm as it did to the PATS.
Share 49ersWebzone