There are 187 users in the forums

Niners first offensive play against the Patriots

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ace52
  • Veteran
I'd like to see a 40+ yards bomb to Moss, but it will probably be a Gore run.
17 yard run by Anthony Dixon following the fullback to the right side, both crashing out of bounds into the Patriots sidelines knocking out Brady and Belichek.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Time out.

hahahaha
Originally posted by ace52:

Can't wait to see him and Alphonzo Dennard one on one. This young man excels in man to man.. Did a great job against Andre Johnson, and Reggie Wayne.. Has all the physical and instinctive gifts.. good match up.
Originally posted by CantonOhio:
Originally posted by ace52:

Can't wait to see him and Alphonzo Dennard one on one. This young man excels in man to man.. Did a great job against Andre Johnson, and Reggie Wayne.. Has all the physical and instinctive gifts.. good match up.
guy was a steal, first round talent
Two back set, LaMichael James runs one all the way to a TD.
Swinging gate formation. Kaep fakes run weakside, turns, fires to eligible Alex Smith dragging across the field, who tosses a lateral to a streaking LaMichael James, who was playing center. He hurdles a streaking fan and then high steps it into the endzone and doublefist tomahawk spikes that pigskin into the tuba player's scapula. Patriots immediately forfeit. 7-0 Dubskee.

Wil Tukaufu Runs for 60 yards.
Corner route to Crabs for 15 yards.
a 20 yard playaction pass to Moss, with Gore, Miller and Davis in the backfield !!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Gore up the middle for 4 yards.
Jumbo package, up the gut, -2 yards
Kap to Moss on a bubble screen and Kap runs behind him and Moss pitches the ball back to Kap as hes getting tackled.. the rest is unknown
A hail mary pass from Kaepernick to....KAEPERNICK!!!
It will be a 4 yard carry by Gore up the middle.
Share 49ersWebzone