There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How do the Niners finish the season?

How do the Niners finish the season?

I think we will go 1-2 from here... finishing out 10-5-1... and getting bounced from playoff game # 1.
Still might lose to Seattle in division with CK at QB, if they lose the next 2 games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think we lose to NE, but beat the Seachickens and Cards to bring our record to 11-4-1 and secure the #2 seed.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 10, 2012 at 6:34 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think we lose to NE, but beat the Seachickens and Cards to bring our record to 11-4-1 and secure the #2 seed.

We'll find out lol, if Harb's switch and bet on CK this season was a good choice since he can't go back to AS now.
Unless they clean up the penalties, they watch the Super Bowl at home just like the rest of us! I'm no stat hound, but other than the Raiders in the 70's I can remember a team this sloppy winning a Superbowl!
lose to New England and Seattle, survive a close game against the Cardinals, and then get bounced in the first round.
Originally posted by HOF49er:
Still might lose to Seattle in division with CK at QB, if they lose the next 2 games.

Agreed....... These next two game will really tell what Kaep is made of. .

Alex knows how to win in Seattle; now Keap needs to prove he can too......
Guys hate to break it to ya but we're going to lose the next 2, and then hopefully defeat the lowly cards at home. They might have Kevin Kolb on us a you all know the saying how a broken clock is right at least twice a day. So we're looking at 10-5-1.

We're going to lose the division to the Tards, Green Bay's getting the #2 seed, and we're playing in the wildcard probably at Seattle again.

But look at it this way---the last two SB teams went this wildcard route to win it all :)
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by HOF49er:

Agreed....... These next two game will really tell what Kaep is made of. .

Alex knows how to win in Seattle; now Keap needs to prove he can too......

and whether or not Kaepernick can play in cold weather. 99% of his college games at Nevada were in warm locations.
We win two of three one way or the other . . . but possibly still lose the #2 seed either way.
We will come up with a game plan that will beat Seattle at home. Atlanta and Chicago are not very good and Green Bay can be beat. The Giants are erratic. I think we can get to the SB.
Wow. A lot of you guys are horrible fans. Lol. Our team is elite. We're going to finish the season with 3 wins and then dominate in the playoffs all the way to the Superbowl. It is our year! Go Niners!
@ NE L
@ SEA W
AZ W

11-4-1, NFC West Champs, #3 seed
#1 Falcons
#2 Packers
#3 49ers
#4 Giants
#5 Seahawks
#6 Skins/Cowboys
We will host Skins or Cowboys in the WC round and then have to travel to #2 seed Packers
Can we win in Lambeau two times in the same year???

I'm really interested to see how the Giants play at the Falcons this week because that could be a divisional matchup.
2 seed but we have to win at least one of the games vs. Seahawks or Pats.
Where is the triumphantly button! I refuse to vote until one is added!