There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Give props to Crabtree.

This guy deserves way more credit for his performance than many people give him. Especially when you consider he hasn't played in a "reciever-friendly" offense since he was drafted. The guy has been pretty productive whenever he has been healthy. And he is just getting better and better each week.

Alot of people outside of the SF bubble still seem to assume that Crabtree is a bust or disappointment cuz he was drafted in top 10 and isnt putting up Megatron stats. This is ridiculous. Put Megatron in this offense and I guarantee you his numbers would decrease dramatically compared to Detroit.

Crabtree has quietly become one of my favorite players on the team now. Sure, he seems like a diva at times. But he backs it up with his play on the field now.

My favorite players on the team:
Crabtree (underrated as stated above)
Bowman (underrated cuz he plays with Willis)
Brooks (another underrated player)
Iupati (man-beast in run-blocking)
Gore (ultimate warrior)
[ Edited by Carhanu21 on Dec 9, 2012 at 8:13 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
meh, he's ok...I really haven't seen anything to warrant him being a #1 pick but he's doing a decent job
Crabs has been fun to watch lately. He ran a great route today and was open for a TD but Kaep slightly overthrew him. You can tell he's itching to have another great day hauling in the rock.
If Crabtree was on any Quality passing team, he'd have 1400 yards rec and about 13 tds and around 90 grabs. He's that good. We have the 1987 Chicago Bears offense
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
If Crabtree was on any Quality passing team, he'd have 1400 yards rec and about 13 tds and around 90 grabs. He's that good. We have the 1987 Chicago Bears offense

Don't know about all that, but dude does have above average hands.
Hes our second best guy on offense. I do think he'd get 1000+ yards on a passing team. Tiny chance he does it this year, needs to average 80 yards the next 3 games.
Originally posted by Chico:
meh, he's ok...I really haven't seen anything to warrant him being a #1 pick but he's doing a decent job

Start watching games, then maybe you'll see.
crabtree has been straight money this year, so consistent
Thanks for the love, guys.

I will continue to work hard everyday.

- Michael Crabtree
props
We have to get the ball in his hands more when we are close to the endzone. He still has that texas tech magic!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by Chico:

Start watching games, then maybe you'll see.

haven't missed a game in over 20 years
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Thanks for the love, guys.

I will continue to work hard everyday.

- Michael Crabtree

Hi Crabtree. So does this mean you're finally over trying to be some fruity fashion designer?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Hes our second best guy on offense. I do think he'd get 1000+ yards on a passing team. Tiny chance he does it this year, needs to average 80 yards the next 3 games.

Gore
Davis
Then Crabtree
I love how he's been getting lots of YAC this season. Always seems to make a move to gain a few extra yards at least.