LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

Give props to Crabtree.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
239 yards to go to be the first receiver since T.O. to break 1000...really hopes he gets it...it still bugs me some of u "Niner fans" consider him a bust or did up til this year...
Originally posted by rk1642:
He has taken a big step this year. Having said that, he is now a true #1 and never will be. He does not have the speed for that and so is a limitation. No need to double team him since he can't out run db's.

If Jenkins can develope for us and be that #1, Crab's can be a very good #2 wr. Don't know if he will stay with that in mind but would be nice.

Originally posted by rk1642:
He has taken a big step this year. Having said that, he is now a true #1 and never will be. He does not have the speed for that and so is a limitation. No need to double team him since he can't out run db's.

If Jenkins can develope for us and be that #1, Crab's can be a very good #2 wr. Don't know if he will stay with that in mind but would be nice.

He has a good chance to go over 1000 yards on a team that throws the ball 25 times a game...u don't need 4.3 speed to be a number 1 WR.Crabs runs great routes when he makes a cut sometimes no one is within 10 yards of him..if we threw the ball 40+ times a game like GB NO or NE he wud have 13-1500 yards n probably 8-10 tds..sometimes I wonder how much football knowledge this forum has kinda ashamed at times to read what u guys post
Originally posted by Chico:
meh, he's ok...I really haven't seen anything to warrant him being a #1 pick but he's doing a decent job

I have. He's getting plenty of yards after the catch. He's ranked in the top ten in yards after the catch.
  • cools
  • Veteran
He shows class out there too, no bad body language if he's open but not thrown to, excellent blocking, makes important first down grabs
and he always talkin tp Kap, building him up

Crabs is a solid Niner
Easily his best season so far.

I have a gut feeling he'll light it up in the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone