There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Originally posted by Willisfn4life:



Use one of Tom Brady's old weapons against him!

This!!!!!!!

Moss is going to have the biggest game of his career, 250 yards and 7 touchdowns...

IN JUST THE FIRST QUARTER ALONE!!!
Just play our game. Beat the living snot out of them.
Defense gets burned against good slot receivers. Must not isolate Welker with Rogers. If we can cover him and pressure Brady, game can be won.

On the bright side, team has shown up BIG against good teams this season (except the Giants). Stunk it up vs the Rams and Vikings, but defense came to play against Brees, Rogers, Stafford, etc.

I like our chances better at NE than going up north to Seattle the following week.


On a side note, if we lose to NE and GB beats Chicago, we lose the 2nd seed.
Go Niners, Go! We need this game, big time. Normally not that big of a deal with an interconference game, but with the Seahawks only a game back...

Would love to see a 49ers win and Seahawks loss. That'd give us the division next week.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Go Niners, Go! We need this game, big time. Normally not that big of a deal with an interconference game, but with the Seahawks only a game back...

Would love to see a 49ers win and Seahawks loss. That'd give us the division next week.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks lost to the Bills. It's on the road, they'll probably be looking past them to the 49er game, and they're probably a little overconfident after the 58-0 win over the Cards.
Harbaugh vs Belicheat should be interesting because OG veteran coaches usually eat Harbaugh's lunch.
Originally posted by susweel:
Harbaugh vs Belicheat should be interesting because OG veteran coaches usually eat Harbaugh's lunch.

This is true.
gonna be tough.... my be some weird drama at mid field lol
We are not going to out gimmick the Pats on offense, our oline better bring their A game this week.
Rodgers on the road . . . check
Brees on the road . . . . check

Brady on the road . . . can't wait
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM ]
Belichick will come up with some thing on defense for Kaep, this I'm sure. I'm pretty sure we are going to run the ball a lot again. Where's Manningham. Our offense misses that dude not in the lineup.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Belichick will come up with some thing on defense for Kaep, this I'm sure. I'm pretty sure we are going to run the ball a lot again. Where's Manningham. Our offense misses that dude not in the lineup.

Hopefully Manningham's shoulder will be OK this week.
i think we'll be able to pound the rock on them, and i think kap will perform well

the main issue is can we get to brady and keep their offense off the field long enough
Patriots coming off a short week. We always play well in prime time. Win the turnover battle and we'll win this game.