There are 192 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Milk moss for all of Brady's habits!! Lol
Been waiting all season for this game, gonna be a chess match to the end. -A FG with less than 2 mins left will ultimately determine the outcome of this game.
I want to win this so bad, but feel we will lose on the road. Best case scenario I'm guessing is an OT loss. Worst case, something like 34-20.
It's at New England in December and we'll be dogs for sure, and rightly so . . . . but I feel we match up pretty well with the Patriots. I'm looking forward to it very much.
Originally posted by susweel:
Harbaugh vs Belicheat should be interesting because OG veteran coaches usually eat Harbaugh's lunch.

Interesting point, let's look at the coaches Harbaugh has faced and the result:

Coaches Harbaugh has beaten:

Pete Carroll (3 times)
Marvin Lewis
Andy Reid
Raheem Morris
Jim Schwartz (twice)
Pat Shurmur
Mike Shanahan
Tom Coughlin
Ken Wisenhunt (twice)
Steve Spagnuolo (twice)
Mike Tomlin
Sean Payton
Mike McCarthy
Rex Ryan
Chan Gailey
Lovie Smith
Joe Philbin

Coaches who have beaten Harbaugh:

Jason Garrett
John Harbaugh
Ken Wisenhunt
Tom Coughlin (twice)
Leslie Frazier
Jeff Fisher

So of the 7 games Harbaugh has lost, 3 of them have been to coaches who've coached 15+ years in the NFL (Coughlin twice and Fisher). In his 22 wins, he's beaten 15+ year coaches twice (Shanahan and Coughlin). And Reid was coaching his 12th year last year so he could be considered an "old school" coach as well, but that game was very very close. So does Harbaugh really get pwned by experienced NFL coaches? The argument could be made..
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I want to win this so bad, but feel we will lose on the road. Best case scenario I'm guessing is an OT loss. Worst case, something like 34-20.

So best case scenario is a 49er loss? Makes perfect sense.
I feel like we can beat these guys. Our defense will rise to the challenge. The only guy that I'm worried about is Wes Welker, because our cbs have struggled against that type of receiver in the past. Also, Kaep might choke under the pressure, but if we can get a passable game from him and establish our running game, I think we have a decent chance.
I think NE is in for a rude awakening. Their golden boy has been having waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time to throw the ball. Let's see how he likes the Smith Brothers.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

So best case scenario is a 49er loss? Makes perfect sense.

Best case scenario we lose.

I'll have to remember that.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Sew Brady's a*****e closed and keep feeding him and feeding him and feeding him....

How about cut off his eyelids and feed him nothing but sleeping pills.

• WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
I feel like we can beat these guys. Our defense will rise to the challenge. The only guy that I'm worried about is Wes Welker, because our cbs have struggled against that type of receiver in the past. Also, Kaep might choke under the pressure, but if we can get a passable game from him and establish our running game, I think we have a decent chance.

Kaep might also rise to the occasion. Hoping he can do to the Patriots what he did to Boise State a few years ago.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I will sum up this game with 2 pictures:

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Been waiting all season for this game, gonna be a chess match to the end. -A FG with less than 2 mins left will ultimately determine the outcome of this game.

This, we're 4-1 against the top teams(or so). Hopefully the niners will be 5-1. I got faith. Go niners.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Stuff their run game, hit Brady hord

Touchdowns not field goals
Vince wilfork is a bad man! I would like go see him and justin smith brawl!
Share 49ersWebzone