There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Win or lose....the important is winning the last 2 out of 3 to win the division

Win against the Pats = Status Win
Win against the Hawks = Emotional Win

Beat them Both = Elite
Originally posted by Wrathman:
This! GO NINERS!! Punch Brady in the mouth!

This. Go 49ers!!
Our defense has done very well against Rodgers, Stafford, Eli, and Brees, all of which have very good receivers. I think we can give Brady some fits too.
need to disrupt brady! And keep him off the field with long drives. if we can make them play our tempo game I like our chances. HUGE game
Brady and the Pats are the one elite team i actually have respect for.
Will be a great game.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Kap out preforms Brady. Book it!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Brady and the Pats are the one elite team i actually have respect for.
Will be a great game.

This. Brady is probably my favorite athlete. I want to see him win another ring but I also want to see the 49ers win another ring more. I hope we see them in the superbowl.
what i've heard through bills fans is that bill belichick loved attacking whitner's area on the field when he was playing in buffalo.......

just saying.
I think if we can beat these motherf**kers while on their record-setting "December high", we'll be the concrete Superbowl favorites in the NFC (and will carry the momentum into Seattle on another national stage).
Originally posted by Amir:

care to make a bet?
Originally posted by jreff22:

care to make a bet?

kaep has yet to out perform Alex Smith. Lol.
[ Edited by Aacadena on Dec 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM ]
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/84571/initial-look-at-brady-against-the-49ers
No doubt this is going to be a tough game. However I think the Niners match up well with the Patriots and other elite pass heavy teams. The teams that can employ a physical run game are the ones that give the Niners problems. So far under Harbs the Niners have won every game vs elite pass heavy teams. Lions, Steelers, and Saints last year. Lions, Packers, and Saints this year.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21364000/49ers-notebook-niners-preparing-for-up-tempo-game-in-primetime

Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by jreff22:

care to make a bet?

kaep has yet to out perform Alex Smith. Lol.

You're right. Although he spent a season and a half doing it, he still does not have as much experience holding a clipboard as Alex Smith. At this point, it's fair to say, he'll never catch him.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home