There are 241 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Pat's have won 20 consecutive games at home in December

well their record shall be put to the test

Originally posted by verb1der:

Okay this post just changed my outlook on the game. We will shut these clowns down. 49ers 24 Patriots 10
This! GO NINERS!! Punch Brady in the mouth!

post of the year

"They will fire so many arrows, that it blocks out the sun". "Then we will fight in the dark"! This is Sparta!!!!
There is gonna be allot of the pistol offense.. if Bellicheck decides to put a spy on Kap, look for LMJ to break out!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
RT @caplannfl Patriots announced WR Donte' Stallworth has been placed on IR. Waived veteran TE Visanthe Shiancoe.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Stephen A. Smith, Pierre Garcon and Skip Bayless discuss the Patriots' big win over the Texans and the Super Bowl implications for New England. Smith says the Patriots are now Super Bowl favorites "even though I think San Francisco and a couple of other teams in the NFC might be able to do some damage to them." Bayless agrees the 49ers could give the Patriots trouble, saying "there's a new X-factor in San Francisco named Colin Kaepernick." He says Sunday night's Patriots-49ers showdown will be a Super Bowl preview. "Definitely, it is," he said.

those who think harbaugh made the right call in going with kaeeprnick should be very worried that skip bayless is supporting the move
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by hofer36:
Stephen A. Smith, Pierre Garcon and Skip Bayless discuss the Patriots' big win over the Texans and the Super Bowl implications for New England. Smith says the Patriots are now Super Bowl favorites "even though I think San Francisco and a couple of other teams in the NFC might be able to do some damage to them." Bayless agrees the 49ers could give the Patriots trouble, saying "there's a new X-factor in San Francisco named Colin Kaepernick." He says Sunday night's Patriots-49ers showdown will be a Super Bowl preview. "Definitely, it is," he said.

those who think harbaugh made the right call in going with kaeeprnick should be very worried that skip bayless is supporting the move

not worried at all
Originally posted by hofer36:

Skip Bayless maybe a moron but... but.... Okay, I got nothing.

Originally posted by kidash98:
Skip Bayless maybe a moron but... but.... Okay, I got nothing.

Skip Bayless is a moron. Ya he is high on us and Kap but he is a moron.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
All you"fans" calling a 49er loss suck.

Both teams are great teams, both with strengths and weaknesses, either team can win this game half the time.

At least put the googles on and root blindly for your team before throwing in the towel. Our 49ers are a potential championship team. Let's support them as such.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of hearing NFL Network's Heath Evans continually bash Harbaugh and Kaepernick!!
Keys to win:

1) cannot isolate Welker with Rodgers in the slot, as it has been proven time and time again that man coverage in the slot has been a glaring weakness on defense.

2) cannot let Hernandez run routes freely in the open.

If these 2 holes can be closed, it'll make things tougher on Brady. Combined with an effective pass rush/blitz scheme, I think we can hold their offense to under 20 points. The rest is up to our run game / efficient passing to close the deal.
Pats blow out the Texans...

Aint scurred.
Share 49ersWebzone